Question about Marvel Day at Sea

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
Will Disney be doing the Marvel Day at Sea for any cruises after March 2025?

It seems they dropped off the cruise schedules for the summer cruises for 2025.

Thanks for any info. Looking more towards a cruise in the fall of 2025. My grandsons would love this!

The Marvel and Pixar (and previously Star Wars) Days at Sea are an incentive to get people to cruise during some of the less busy times, so they're only offered in the winter.

Thanks for the responses…my daughter really wants the cruise to be in the October/November range of 2025. So sounds like we will not be on a Marvel cruise.

Thanks for the responses…my daughter really wants the cruise to be in the October/November range of 2025. So sounds like we will not be on a Marvel cruise.

October will be Halloween on the High Seas.

I'm not sure when in November it will be Merrytime.

October will be Halloween on the High Seas.

I'm not sure when in November it will be Merrytime.
There's usually one non themed cruise between High Seas and Merry Time (the Wish is sometimes 2 cruises since they are 3 & 4 day itineraries) but it's not much time between.

Oh my…totally forgot about Halloween-themed as an option. Will need to check out merrytime too!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter