• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Superfamily February 2009!! We're taking on the world!! MAJOR UPDATE 1/7

It's really good. I think we're going to pass on it this time around though. We've eaten there the past four trips for dinner. I think we might do breakfast though. The kids want to.

Well..........I have a little bit of a update that I need to post. But, right now I am tired and haven't really had much sleep the past couple of days. So, I will have an update first thing in the morning. It is a sad update but then a good one! I will talk to everyone in the morning!

Well..........I have a little bit of a update that I need to post. But, right now I am tired and haven't really had much sleep the past couple of days. So, I will have an update first thing in the morning. It is a sad update but then a good one! I will talk to everyone in the morning!

:sad1:

Heather. I hope everything is okay.:grouphug:

We will keep you in our thoughts....let us know if you need anything. Prayers can be heard and sent all over=):angel:

Okay everyone...I am here with my update! I am a little sad about this one. Nothing bad is wrong, its just I am a little bummed........

We have cancelled our February trip. The reason being is we are going to Orlando to stay on Unviersal property in October with Chad's sister and the rest of his family on his dad's side. This is a gift his sister and her boyfriend are giving all of us for our birthdays. She wants all of us to stay at the Hard Rock hotel and she is paying for everything. Well, then Chad's mom decided that in November she wants to go back and stay longer than last time. For a Christmas gift for us. So, we started talking. That is a long ride to go 3 times. As much as I would love too and as much as we love the place. So, instead we are going to go to Gatlinburg for a couple of days and take Hollie up to Ober Gatlinburg (a ski park) to see some snow!! I am bummed about it, but we will still have fun in the mountains!!

So, I know I will have to start another PTR since this one has turned into the longest one ever!!!!! I know that I don't want this one closed just yet. So, once I start a new PTR I will post the link here so everyone who wants too can just follow me over to it! Which, I hope that you all do!!:lmao: I don't want to lose my dis friends!

We will keep you in our thoughts....let us know if you need anything. Prayers can be heard and sent all over=):angel:

Oh, its nothing bad at all!!! I have just finished posting my little update..:)

You will have to tell me everything you know about Gatlinburg. We want to go when my brother in law gets back from Iraq. He is stationed at Fort Campbell in Kentucky. Sorry...about the Disney trip. Enjoy the time with your family...we miss my brother in law so much!!! Can't wait to watch you plan your next trip!

You will have to tell me everything you know about Gatlinburg. We want to go when my brother in law gets back from Iraq. He is stationed at Fort Campbell in Kentucky. Sorry...about the Disney trip. Enjoy the time with your family...we miss my brother in law so much!!! Can't wait to watch you plan your next trip!

Oh, we LOVE Gatlinburg!!!!!!!!! It is so nice!!!!! I am going to take lots of pictures and post them on here. AWwww, I can't wait for him to get back to you all!! I bet you do miss him! I couldn't imagine what you all go through!

That will be great...we got some brochures. Looking at staying in a cabin. Only problem for us it will be if we ever get there trip. 14 hours in a car!

That will be great...we got some brochures. Looking at staying in a cabin. Only problem for us it will be if we ever get there trip. 14 hours in a car!

Oh my goodness!!!! Where in the heck do you live!!!!!!

Iowa/Minnesota border. 1 our to the nearest Target and the hospital I delivered my babies at...ugh! 3 hours to the nearest airport and so on. Not sure how this California Beach girl ended up here...oh yeah I married a farmer! :lovestruc

Iowa/Minnesota border. 1 our to the nearest Target and the hospital I delivered my babies at...ugh! 3 hours to the nearest airport and so on. Not sure how this California Beach girl ended up here...oh yeah I married a farmer! :lovestruc

AWww, man!! Do you guys live on a lot of land? My dad wants to buy lots of land on Lake Weiss in Alabama and us all move there. We have a lot on the lake, but all that is on it is our campers! lol!!

Oh my goodness, I dont' know what I would do being 1 hour from the hospital to have babies!!! I hope you made it in time!

Oh no! What a bummer! On the bright side you'll get a longer trip in Nov!
I was looking forward to meeting you!

Oh no! What a bummer! On the bright side you'll get a longer trip in Nov!
I was looking forward to meeting you!
I know! I am excited about the November trip, but I am bummed about not getting to meet all of you! You would have caught me drinking my lapu lapu!:rotfl2:

Oh, Heather, that is disappointing, but October and November will be here before you know it! I will definitely head over to your new PTR!

I know, this decision came because my family scares you. The thought of having dinner with a bunch of loons is very difficult to do. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter