The Randomicles of Threadia: Prince Caspian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 12:10's the latest? What's the earliest lunch then? Our lunch starts at 12:40.
ours starts at 12 20 for the whole school...
We get out of school at 2:15, they can't really make it any later.
A lunch (the first lunch) is at 10:35. B lunch is at 11:05. C lunch is at 11:45. D lunch is 12:10.
10 35 for lunch?! That's ridiculous!

George, don't you mean antisocial?

Well, unsocial must be a word, because there's no red line under it! But antisocial could be right. She goes mental if you move any part of your body repetitively (like tapping your foot to a song), make any noise at all when you're eating, if you leave doors open when she's in the room, etc. She's found new ways to yell at people, like she's recently started yelling at me for walking too heavily... It's affected her so much, they she won't leave the house in case some stranger annoys her. She's been to see a doctor, and he's still deciding what to do for her.

ours starts at 12 20 for the whole school...

10 35 for lunch?! That's ridiculous!

George, don't you mean antisocial?
Ours is for the whole school too, but there's different times you can go to get lunch in the dining hall for different year groups. If you're last, you literally have to queue the whole of lunch just to get food in like the last 20 minutes of lunch. But sixth formers don't have to wait, we just go in when we want. I don't even eat school food though, I normally bring sandwiches or pasta in or go to subway and most people in my year just make soup or noodles for lunch.

Well, unsocial must be a word, because there's no red line under it! But antisocial could be right. She goes mental if you move any part of your body repetitively (like tapping your foot to a song), make any noise at all when you're eating, if you leave doors open when she's in the room, etc. She's found new ways to yell at people, like she's recently started yelling at me for walking too heavily... It's affected her so much, they she won't leave the house in case some stranger annoys her. She's been to see a doctor, and he's still deciding what to do for her.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/unsocial
I think anti-social is going out of your way to not be friendly or sociable and unsocial is just not being interested in being friendly or sociable.

It feels like a mixture of both. Sometimes, she comes into a room and expects you to comply to her rules despite you being in there first. If you don't, she expects you to leave, not her. Other times, she'll lock herself away from people (much like she's done the past 2 weeks).

Now Wakko, tell me what's on your mind.
My hat.
No, that's on your head. Tell me what's on your mind.
My skin?
No, that's also on your head! Tell me what's on your mind!
Oh I got it. My hair!
No! Your hair is on your head! This is hair! It's on your head! *Rips out hair* See?
No it's not, it's in your hand.

Quickly, who's making the Voyage of the Dawn Treader thread? Decide before I end up making it...

Results of your
Attention Deficit Disorder Quiz
You scored a total of 45

You appear to suffer from mild attention and concentration difficulties according to your responses to this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, you may want to look into seeking further consultation with a trained mental health professional if you are experiencing any difficulties in daily functioning due to these difficulties or if you'd like a more in-depth answer.

adhd_mild.gif

Hmm... It's also nearer to "moderate" than to "borderline"... I don't know how to feel about that.

Someone has to make the new one today. Has anyone called dibs? If not, can I??

Results of your
Attention Deficit Disorder Quiz
You scored a total of 45

You appear to suffer from mild attention and concentration difficulties according to your responses to this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, you may want to look into seeking further consultation with a trained mental health professional if you are experiencing any difficulties in daily functioning due to these difficulties or if you'd like a more in-depth answer.

adhd_mild.gif

Hmm... It's also nearer to "moderate" than to "borderline"... I don't know how to feel about that.

Ah, I did an adult one, and it said I didn't have ADHD. That's nice to know, I guess.

Someone has to make the new one today. Has anyone called dibs? If not, can I??

Go ahead, but it'd have to be based on Voyage of the Dawn Treader (because it's the Narnia series!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter