The Randomicles of Threadia: Prince Caspian

Status
Not open for further replies.
the words! they're coming back to me!

ONE STEP CLOSER TO HEAVEN BABY, ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOU, THERE'LL BE NO MORE LIVIN' WITHOUT YOU BABY, I'M COUNTING EACH MINUTE TILL I'M BACK TO YOU, HOLD ON, HOLD ON, HOLD ON FOR MY LOVINNN'! I'VE BEEN WAAAITIN' SUCH A LONG TIME TO something.
IT DOESN'T MATTER JUST HOW LONG IT TAKES and some other bits...

Should I go see a movie tomorrow? It would mean going to bed pretty soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0EjwF8o0g

if you were a child in the '90s, your disco was NOTHING without this song..

OOH OOH! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! OOH OOH! LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE!
omg, i'm getting all nostalgic tonight (;

all of the s club 7 & 8 songs are the soundtrack to my childhood. whenever i hear all of the songs loads of memories of summers past come back to me :-)

blehbitybleh I want my old semester back. Like... now.
Even though I'm in LOVE with all my classes and my lunch... I WANT MY OLD CLASSES BACK, even though I hate them and was so sick of them :/

psh, i do everything like a boss (;

something was like a boss yesterday at break, but i can't remember what it was HAHAHAH

I'm going highlighter crazy in my APUSH book.

and I'm telling all my c/o 2013 friends know it. :cool2:

"If you take APUSH next year and get this teacher, look for my book. I marked it up like crazy."

then we got jo, she got the flow, get ready everybody cause here we go!

jo moved into my friends old house. :-) because they have looooads of land, so they built another (bigger) house on their land and sold the other one, and jo from s club 7 bought it, haaa

This homework I'm doing (redoing a geography test to get a higher grade) is utterly pointless because:
1. I got an A yet my target is a B.
2. You can't even get a higher grade.

English- I'm sooo excited to read Romeo and Juliet, To Kill a Mockingbird, Fahrenheit 451, A Separate Peace, Tears of a Tiger, House on Mango Street, The Chosen, The Odyssey, Animal Farm, and Tuesdays with Morrie.
(Bolded are my favorites of all)

3e2dfd2f.jpg

sosososo jealous of my friend rn )':

e118cb20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter