The Randomicles of Threadia: Prince Caspian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Science- uhmmm... I wanna use chemicals. xD And I wanna... uhm... be in a lab group with my bestfriend all the time, and I don't want to change seats because I sit right next to my bestfriend and right next to the cutest guy in our grade.

English- I'm sooo excited to read Romeo and Juliet, To Kill a Mockingbird, Fahrenheit 451, A Separate Peace, Tears of a Tiger, House on Mango Street, The Chosen, The Odyssey, Animal Farm, and Tuesdays with Morrie.
(Bolded are my favorites of all)

-R&J: we did that freshman year. oh good times, good times.
-Mockingbird: also did that freshman year, VERY good book.
-Fahrenheit: Read that last year, OMGSOOOOOOOOGOOD.
-Separate Peace: also read last year. so tedious.
-House on Mango Street: also last year. it was, meh. at least it was short.

you're reading THE ODYSSEY? FRESHMAN YEAR? they don't read it here until senior year, AP lit. wow.

let me know how Animal Farm is? I tried to read 1984 earlier this year but had to stop for other projects. I like Orwell's writing style.

Gym/Health- Well... I'm in gym until March. I hate gym. I hate running. I hate dressing out. BUT. Tomorrow we are having... A FLEXIBILITY TEST! Woohoo, the one thing I'm good at! When we did our flexibility tests in middle school, I was the only one to get a perfect 200 possible points out of 200 possible points. BAM. I can't wait to go to health though.

-R&J: we did that freshman year. oh good times, good times.
-Mockingbird: also did that freshman year, VERY good book.
-Fahrenheit: Read that last year, OMGSOOOOOOOOGOOD.
-Separate Peace: also read last year. so tedious.
-House on Mango Street: also last year. it was, meh. at least it was short.

you're reading THE ODYSSEY? FRESHMAN YEAR? they don't read it here until senior year, AP lit. wow.

let me know how Animal Farm is? I to read 1984 earlier this year but had to stop for other projects. I like Orwell's writing style.

Yay, I'm excited! Fahrenheit, R&J, and Animal Farm are what I'm looking forward to most :-)

Yepp, only the Honors English I classes read the Odyssey though. Wow, really? It looks really interesting... but it's about all those gods and stuff, so I'll probably get confused easily.

Will do! I was reallllly hoping we were going to be able to read AF this year, I'm soooo excited

APUSH'in.

like a boss.

a29ce293dde2__1296167496000.jpg

Fahrenheit is my favorite of those you listed. It's easy to read, but the symbolism in it is just...wow. Bradbury. ♥

Lunch: I have D lunch :/ the very last lunch of the day. It's at 12:10. By then, I'm starving. Anyways, I get to eat it with two of my best friends that I hardly ever get to see! :D And one other girl, that I sort of kind of knew, but I thought she was kind of rude. SHE'S SO NICE. She told me she liked my cardigan, we talked for pretty much the whole lunch, and she was just so nice. Just goes to show... never judge a book by its cover...

So apparantly my school is now making year 9s take media, I.T, a language and a humanity subject for GCSE so they'll only have one subject that they actually choose. Harsh times. Some people need to do things like art and textiles and D.T to get the university course they want, though. Guess they can't now. o_O

oh crap I can't find my memory stick

I had it like, 5 minutes ago, damn damn damn damn damn...

Lunch: I have D lunch :/ the very last lunch of the day. It's at 12:10. By then, I'm starving. Anyways, I get to eat it with two of my best friends that I hardly ever get to see! :D And one other girl, that I sort of kind of knew, but I thought she was kind of rude. SHE'S SO NICE. She told me she liked my cardigan, we talked for pretty much the whole lunch, and she was just so nice. Just goes to show... never judge a book by its cover...
Wow, 12:10's the latest? What's the earliest lunch then? Our lunch starts at 12:40.

Teen Living: I sit at the same table as a crazy loud girl. She kept telling me "I'm going to drop this class! I AIN'T BRINGIN' IN NO CLASS FEE!" I just agreed with her. I can't wait to move seats, I want to sit next to my best friend :/ There's only like twenty people in that class, and only three are boys xD I really like it. I want to learn how to sew, but it's not like I'm going to be sewing my own clothes. And I want to learn how to cook more intense stuff, but it's not like I'm going to be cooking dinner at home everynight. And the teacher is a real hoot... I love her! She's so dramatic and outgoing and funny.

I hated Romeo and Juliet. They were idiots and we analysed the text to death. I'd much rather read Hamlet.

I think we read either The Odyssey or The Illiad in 10th grade.

I had a choice between The House on Mango Street or Life of Pi. I chose Life of Pi. BIG MISTAKE.

Animal Farm. ugh. I watched that movie a few years ago. SCARRED FOR LIFE.

We get out of school at 2:15, they can't really make it any later.
A lunch (the first lunch) is at 10:35. B lunch is at 11:05. C lunch is at 11:45. D lunch is 12:10.

Oh I see.

I hated Romeo and Juliet. They were idiots and we analysed the text to death. I'd much rather read Hamlet.

I think we read either The Odyssey or The Illiad in 10th grade.

I had a choice between The House on Mango Street or Life of Pi. I chose Life of Pi. BIG MISTAKE.

Animal Farm. ugh. I watched that movie a few years ago. SCARRED FOR LIFE.

Ugh Romeo and Juliet. -_-

In the 5 years I did English (not including primary school, just high school) I think we only read about 7 ish books.

And last year we just did a billion poems in English Language and then even more and even worse ones in English Literature. >.<

If I go to the cinema tomorrow, it wouldn't be at Lakeside... Well it might, but the reason my mum isn't going tomorrow like she originally was is because of how Ellie is acting lately. My mum was going to take my nan to hospital, then have her round our house for the weekend. Ellie's so unsocial recently, that my mum thinks my nan won't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter