The Randomicles of Threadia: Prince Caspian

Status
Not open for further replies.

marypops!

<font color=orange>Sponsered by Powergen!<br><font
New thread! Now, would it be better with or without the quotation marks?

Nephew?! What the @*%# are you dong here?!

Oh Scrooge McDuck... Hmm, I feel like I should read more Ducktales comics after this...

gelpensmadeschoolwork.jpg

We had tons of these, especially the scented ones...

I always got the neon gel pens. Always wore out the pinks ones first and "lost" the orange ones.

Yet another new thread! :) Wow, gel pens, I remember when I was younger and everyone wanted them. Now, its a minority of some girls in my grade :/

So henge is a word that means something like Stonehenge, but not including Stonehenge...

I'm so happy now.
It's been bothering me latley that I haven't been eating as healthy and working out. Now not only should I start working out and eating better to be healthy but since summer is coming up..it'll be beach time!

I won a giveaway and I got my prize in the mail. I thought it was just some giftcards but I opened it and there was a plush snowflake mickey! He was stuck inside of a snowball. hehe. Cute!

Oh great, the sound is out of sync on this QI, and everytime I try to fix it, the sound goes out of sync again 2 seconds later D-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter