The Randomicles of Threadia: Prince Caspian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Yes it is.

Luckily, there was only a few minutes left in the episode, so it wasn't too much of a bother...

You know, I should write that essay!

612-1.gif

So last night I finished all my TV Trope windows.

....I now have like 7 more open.

So you're my cousin (not even my cousin, you're like my 3rd cousin twice removed or however you figure that stuff out). But if you like or comment on one more of the things on my wall I'm going to block you. You are driving me CRAZY. Right now I have 28 pointless notifications from you.

TV Tropes is making me paranoid. And now I'm scared to write.

life. officially ruined. just like in their slogan.

So you're my cousin (not even my cousin, you're like my 3rd cousin twice removed or however you figure that stuff out). But if you like or comment on one more of the things on my wall I'm going to block you. You are driving me CRAZY. Right now I have 28 pointless notifications from you.

My friend has that problem. This person she hardly knows constantly comments on her stuff with rude comments. It's getting better but still

My friend has that problem. This person she hardly knows constantly comments on her stuff with rude comments. It's getting better but still

Well this person isn't saying rude stuff, they're just being annoying. And they won't stop talking about their crazy religious beliefs. I want that stuff off of my profile.

sigh, no classes together next semester. I already took geometry and I don't have any of those other 3 classes. BUT, he'll have a science class 3rd period, and so will I... so we'll have lunch together again :D

I can't wait to get these exams over with so I can move into second semester! I looooove my next classes

1st period English
2nd period Teen Living
3rd period Earth and Enviornmental Science
4th period Gym
And I'll have A lunch :D

1st period Honors English I- I'll have my [this year] bestfriend in that class and my 8th grade bestfriend in that class (':

2nd period Teen Living- I'll have a reallly good friend in that class (too bad she likes Boston sports teams :/) and my 8th grade bestfriend :D

Sara, Just started reading your trip report and I love your purse! Sorry if someone's already asked but where did you get it?

3rd period Honors Earth and Enviornmental Science- My bestfriend since 4th grade will be in that class :-) and so will our other reaaaaaal good friend! And my friend who I haven't had a glass with since 7th grade (this class is gon' be rockin)

Sara, Just started reading your trip report and I love your purse! Sorry if someone's already asked but where did you get it?

Oh thank you! The white one with the mickey mouse heads? I got it back in April from a store in Hollywood Studios :-) They had it in brown with pink Mickey heads too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter