The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima teenage girl. My bff Becky just texted my saying she kissed Johnny. Thats a problem, because i like Johnny. Now im emotionally unstable. *Hits random car* Whoopsies. Im like OMG. Beckys not even hot!

Ima random windstorm. Shakey shakey!

MAYHEM!

Boy: Feel My shirt .
Girl : *Feels Shirt*
Boy : What kind of Material is it?
Girl : Um..... Cotton ?
Boy : Nope Boyfriend Material :-)
Like if you get it:-)

hahaah cheesy pick up line.
Oh they're the best.

Dear Facebook,

Please do NOT start showing how many times we view someone's profile. I know I'm not the only one who would be screwed.

Sincerely,

Fellow Obsessed Facebooker

People are always talking about how they remember Lizzie Mcquire and Phill of the Future, but you wont impress me until you remember Full House and Boy Meets World :)

I loved all four of those shows <3

So our new PS3 plays Blu-Rays.

I CAN FINALLY GET THE BACK TO THE FUTURE THREE PACK.

Oh my God. Some people need to just chill out. It's just a game/Movie/Show/song.

Is THIS the hill you want to die on?

I FINALLY HAVE AN OPENING AND I FINISHED MY BILLIONS OF TVTROPES WINDOWS.

Tonight has been very good. Very good indeed.

I have to go in today to write an essay. I'm seriously considering writing the essay here, going up there, finding some books I can say I used to get the information (essay is 500 words, and on a topic I know inside and out. I can write it without looking at anything, but I need non-internet based sources -_-), list them as sources, hand it in, and come back home...

Meh, I can hand it in tomorrow. Then I can probably walk around London or something.

oh wow rolling at school on my phone, rebel.

hahahha we're at lunch.

and we're all being unsociable on our phones and listening to music hahahah. our rs lesson was so funny, it was about guilt and forgiveness and we 'beat up' our best friend xD

only pe and history left and then I'm going to my beeeest friends house ;D
and we're just having a talk on gcse pe and not actually doing pe, SCORE
and I love history. so it's all good. and I just got 23/30 on a Spanish test she told us we were taking 10 minutes before we did the test xD

nice Friday, innit (; because we just read Pygmalion in English and did role-play in RS haha

I'll be back in a few days. because my friends internet is down I think. and we're going for an Italian with her parents tonight and we're going to London shopping tomorrow (((:-)

THIS MEANS A&F, HOLLISTER AND JACK WILLSSSS

Yeah, London is a good idea. Now what to do in London. Well first things first, i'm never walking along Westminster Bridge again!

Ahhhh. My life is crazy.
I've been obsessed with disney lately though.
I've fallen in love with pandora and listen to a Disney station.
And I've been reading trip reports and we watched our videos from our summer trip.
I cried. lol.
We still have another year and a half until our next trip though. ARG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter