The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to sign up for this food box thing I found in the Metro, but I don't know...

I should start this essay while nobody's home. If I leave it until later, I might not be able to get back onto the laptop...

OK, I've eaten it already... It was soooo good! Very spicy. I need more milk...

5th snow day in a row.

But we'll probably have school tomorrow, on Saturday :/ and I'll have to go, so I can know what the exam scheduel will look like and when my class will have geometry tutoring.

Possibly though... school will be canceled tomorrow...

I don't really care though, it's only a half day and I really need to talk to some people.

Oh geez, my brother does not know phone manners. He yelled up to me, while on the phone with a co-worker of my dad's, "THIS STUPID DUDE WANTS DAD'S CELL PHONE NUMBER, WHERE IS IT?"

The man probably heard him say that.

Ugh, he's not gonna be laughing when I tell my mom.

I had the craziest dream last night...

I was with some girls from school and we were sent to a nature camp, eww. And we had to go across this nasty water on this little shaky plastic pathway and I fell in. And then the main lady told us we were going on an eight hour hike to a campsight, but we weren't going to camp there, we were going to walk eight hours back too. And I was like "No way am I doing that. Go hiking without me." But the lady made me :/ But it turned out verrrrrry nicely :-)

What kind of superintendent makes the students miss school for a whole week because of some ice, but makes them go to school on Saturdays?

dontmakemegotomorrow! I don't care if I have to talk to people or not, that's what texting, facebook, and skype are for.

This laptop likes to suddenly freeze when watching videos -_-

Just realized I am hopefffuuullyyy gonna have my braces off before summer!!!! <333 yayyyyy!:-)

that's a good idea:-)
I usually either write about stuff that happens to me or my friends...and maybe strangers d:
haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter