The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurray, the Narnia series of random threads! I declare that the next thread should be called "Prince Casp-Random Thread" or something similar...

So I have a posh accent then? I've never actually asked anyone at university... I just know that my sisters think I say "awful" in a really posh way.

Did I ever mention that there was a dead pigeon in the garden today? My dad took it up the tip at some point...

george, video of accent. (; or just the sound with you filming a random thing like you normally do LOL. and i want to hear how you say my name!

Ok, I got up to chapter 6 on this thing. I only have to do up to chapter 8, so I'm taking a break.

I was willing to s-t-r-e-t-c-h and give you the benefit of the doubt before, but after reading more of your posts, you're just selfish, sick, and wrong! You have serious issues, and you should probably seek counseling BEFORE you try to enter into a relationship with anyone. If you are indeed who you say you are, and you're as old as you say you are, then you need to take a step back and take inventory of your life. There's at least one teenager here on this thread who has more sense and decency than you do.

Just to be blunt and honest, there is not ONE person on this thread who seriously thinks you should do what you're proposing doing. And as for the spelling and grammar, it's not something that can be covered on a discussion board. If you can't figure out what's wrong with your spelling/grammar, then you should probably look into taking a class...

GET IN THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xDDD

george, video of accent. (; or just the sound with you filming a random thing like you normally do LOL. and i want to hear how you say my name!

Oh, I know i'll pronounce it wrong! Whenever I read your name in my head, it's pronounced "I-Mar"...

I want to see the new movie so badly!

Dawn Treader?

It takes some creative licensing on the story but you see plenty of Caspian's lovely face, so I can't complain too much.

At the end I was like, "okay, Dawn Treader's done, BRING ON SILVER CHAIR!"

I was willing to s-t-r-e-t-c-h and give you the benefit of the doubt before, but after reading more of your posts, you're just selfish, sick, and wrong! You have serious issues, and you should probably seek counseling BEFORE you try to enter into a relationship with anyone. If you are indeed who you say you are, and you're as old as you say you are, then you need to take a step back and take inventory of your life. There's at least one teenager here on this thread who has more sense and decency than you do.

Just to be blunt and honest, there is not ONE person on this thread who seriously thinks you should do what you're proposing doing. And as for the spelling and grammar, it's not something that can be covered on a discussion board. If you can't figure out what's wrong with your spelling/grammar, then you should probably look into taking a class...

GET IN THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xDDD

what's that about?

Oh, I know i'll pronounce it wrong! Whenever I read your name in my head, it's pronounced "I-Mar"...

say my name too. xD
i say it like 'emma' because i can't say it the right way.. >.<

I saw that on Twitter about how you thought it was mean taking it to the tip and I was thinking I'd have just chucked it in the bin.

It seemed disrespectful. That bird could of done some amazing things in it's life, and we're just chucking it away... Like I said, giving it a burial is crazy, and the only other thing to do is eat it (or let some animal eat it)...

ee-mah. for your accent, and mine, and probably ellie's too, but the americans ten to pronounce it ee-mer.
it's quite hilarious when people say 'how do you say your name, i-meer?' 'ee-mah' 'e-meer?' 'ee-mah.' 'e-mera?' 'EE-MAH.' 'ee-mer?' 'EE-MAH!' 'ee-mah?'
'yes.' xD
what's that about?

say my name too. xD
i say it like 'emma' because i can't say it the right way.. >.<

it's a post on the cb about some guy wanting to date his aunt LOL and i posted on there and then, yeah.

So it's like saying "Emma" but the E is stretched out?

It seemed disrespectful. That bird could of done some amazing things in it's life, and we're just chucking it away... Like I said, giving it a burial is crazy, and the only other thing to do is eat it (or let some animal eat it)...

oh well i just hate pigeons, so
you could have put it on a compost heap or something?

ee-mah. for your accent, and mine, and probably ellie's too, but the americans ten to pronounce it ee-mer.
it's quite hilarious when people say 'how do you say your name, i-meer?' 'ee-mah' 'e-meer?' 'ee-mah.' 'e-mera?' 'EE-MAH.' 'ee-mer?' 'EE-MAH!' 'ee-mah?'
'yes.' xD

it's a post on the cb about some guy wanting to date his aunt LOL and i posted on there and then, yeah.

ah i see, i will now mentally say it as ee-mah.
wait what. that's so wrong. o_O

oh, aunt through marriage, not blood. but still, wrong. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter