The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go to either Disneyland or DLP for my honeymoon.

I think a Disney Cruise would be a good honeymoon. :]

it's really not that great at dlp, i've been twice. the french people (well, in the 90's) were so rude, and when you try and queue, they push you out of the way, and they pee down the drains, i can still remember that from when i was about 3 or 4... xD

I love Disneyland Paris. I've been like 12 times haha.

and there's nothing to do after about 3 days. and you walk everywhere, idk if there are any buses or anything?

There's buses to some of the hotels that are further away. And I like the fact that it's 10 minutes away from the centre of Paris - which is one of my favourite cities.

I've always wanted to go to Disneyland Paris on my birthday but it's Bastille Day over there and apparantly that's the busiest day in DLRP. -_-
Bastille Day is like the American's Fourth of July. Big, festive, patriotic holiday.
it's really not that great at dlp, i've been twice. the french people (well, in the 90's) were so rude, and when you try and queue, they push you out of the way, and they pee down the drains, i can still remember that from when i was about 3 or 4... xD
and there's nothing to do after about 3 days. and you walk everywhere, idk if there are any buses or anything?
I love DLP. But, then again, I am French and my great grandmother was with us. The French aren't rude to their own.

I love DLP. But, then again, I am French and my great grandmother was with us. The French aren't rude to their own.

ouch. Maybe not then.

My first name is a French spelling but that's it.

I'm a U.K. mutt with some Dutch and Native American thrown in.

ouch. Maybe not then.

My first name is a French spelling but that's it.

I'm a U.K. mutt with some Dutch and Native American thrown in.
Isn't Catherine Greek?

I'm a French girl with Canadian, Native American, and Australian thrown in there :)

I'm so bored. And going to Wal-Mart is looking unlikely now...crap

Do they have Sub of the Day at Subway in the USA? I want to know what they are...

I sincerely hope your Wal-mart is nicer than the one we have around here.

It might be. It's the only store to get a lot of things in this town so everybody goes there.
The nicer the store the less fun you'll have though. At night here Wal-Mart is so ghetto. I love it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter