The Random Thread, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was ready with a speech about incest xD but that isn't incest, because they aren't blood related, i guess. but the aunt has 12 and 15 year old girls!

800px-QuebecCitySum04.jpg

My favourite place in Quebec :goodvibes

i was ready with a speech about incest xD but that isn't incest, because they aren't blood related, i guess. but the aunt has 12 and 15 year old girls!

But in Modern Family, Jay married Gloria, who's around the same as as Claire, her new step-daughter... Oh, and Manny is now the uncle to Haley, Alex, Luke, and Lily. Haley and Alex are both older than him... Wow it's hard to describe their relationship to each other. It's a confusing thing.

But in Modern Family, Jay married Gloria, who's around the same as as Claire, her new step-daughter... Oh, and Manny is now the uncle to Haley, Alex, Luke, and Lily. Haley and Alex are both older than him... Wow it's hard to describe their relationship to each other. It's a confusing thing.

But it's not incest. Technically, nothing morally or legally wrong with it.

haha, they're singing jerusalem at the cricket.

And did those feet in ancient time,
Walk upon England's mountains green,
And was the holy lamb of God,
On England's pleasant pastures seen.

And did the countenance divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills,
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among those dark Satanic mills.

Bring me my bow of burning gold,
Bring me my arrows of desire,
Bring me my spears o'clouds unfold,
Bring me my chariot of fire.

I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand,
'Til we have built Jerusalem,
In England's green and pleasant land,
'Til we have built Jerusalem,
In England's green and pleasant land.

it's really not that great at dlp, i've been twice. the french people (well, in the 90's) were so rude, and when you try and queue, they push you out of the way, and they pee down the drains, i can still remember that from when i was about 3 or 4... xD

and there's nothing to do after about 3 days. and you walk everywhere, idk if there are any buses or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter