The Random Thread and The Endless Nights of Baseball Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys always used to hijack the Girl's threads, and the guy's threads would die because no girls would post there and most of the guys were on the girl's thread anyway.
:)

Billy would be all "*cough* I'm just moderating *cough*" and George would steer clear and...

oh you guys, isn't my facebook hometown tooooooo good?!
oh and I'm going in 45mins.

OH MY JESUS I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW (technically xD)

When I first joined in 2008, a group called UltraDolphin terrorized the TB. Who remembers that besides me?

then we were Nanna's Angels because we got told off for using VJJ. xD

George was probably the only guy who never went on the girl's thread!
Remember all the relationships and crap as well? I miss it!

I DON'T MISS THE RELATIONSHIPS! I WAS IN ONE OF THOSE, MIND YOU!

Team
VJJ!
idk what that stands for.
but it's better than team Edward & Jacob combined. xD

Errr...dear...it's Oprah's word for well...a lady part...XD.

Was I here for your relationship or?
I remember Hazzige, Lauren and Brandon(?), Kayla and Tom..

If you were here for Hazzige (which you must never speak of to Hazzi again, she forbids it), Lauren/Brandon, and Kayla/Tom, you were here for this one.

Remember CastawayJ? Yeah.

Yeah they were so crazy. I couldnt believe they werent mentioned on Billy's TB memories thread.

Oh good God, we didn't want to remember them! XD

xD
okay, you can stop there xD

;)

And why did they attack you??
-confused-

I got into a fight with their ringleader, Sam. She hated me since then, and attacked me.

One morning I logged on and found like 5-8 threads attacking me.

If you were here for Hazzige (which you must never speak of to Hazzi again, she forbids it), Lauren/Brandon, and Kayla/Tom, you were here for this one.

I got into a fight with their ringleader, Sam. She hated me since then, and attacked me.

Oh believe me, she's not allowed to forget it, no matter how cute her and Joe are. :p
Meg, I knew it was Josh, I've heard you talking about it.. I just don't remember if I was here. Apparently I was.

Is it weird that I don't remember this attacking thing?
What happened? D:

Okay um, i remember CastawayJ! and when Sonya found out all her cancer had gone. and the girl called Shelley? ummm... oh my god loads!

Oh good God, we didn't want to remember them! XD

;)

It was a real blowup. They attacked some other DISer whose name i dont remember, it had something to do with the bed bath and beyond. Gawdddd i wish i could find the thread.

Elinz and Meggers adopted me when I was new. <3 AND SOPHIE. I miss her! She is the Apple to my Pecan. :')

who or what was UltraDolphin?

I was here in Nov of 08 but I wasn't really active until 09 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter