The Random Thread and The Endless Nights of Baseball Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember thinking I was soooo cool because I had a friend from Wales, XD.

Wait...I still think that, haha! With my Health project on England, my teacher was like "how many friends do you have over there?" "TWO IN ENGLAND AND ONE IN WALES! THEY'RE AWESOME!"

:lmao::lmao:
I always talk about people I know in the US, and it's like "Oh yeah, I met them on holiday.." ;)

She doesn't like Figment, no. But we, right here, Meggerz, Elinz, and Jaderz, form the Holy Figment Trinity.

AHHH. THUD. THUD. THUD.

Phew! Thought I'd offended you with that. But you're sooo pretty, and your dog is adorable.

And not just because he's a peak-a-poo and looks just like my dog, XD.
Dah :blush:
You were cool!
I was super annoying when I was a newbie, but people talked to me and I made friends pretty quickly, which was cool.:-)
I'm kinda disappointed that I never really spoke to some people here when I had the chance, but I've spoken to them through facebook and stuff now which is weird but yeah.

I think that everyone is really annoying when they first join. xD

"On this message board I go on.. They're lovely. And they're not pedos, I swear."

"How do you know?" "I'm friends with them on Facebook." :rotfl:

(I usually say "My friend in Virginia/Florida/out of state/England/Wales")

Mom does know about George, though, XD.

Dah :blush:

I think that everyone is really annoying when they first join. xD

Even George? :lmao:

JADE! IN THAT PICTURE OF YOU FROM HALLOWEEN I LEGIT HAVE THE SAME HAT!

THE SAME HAT WITH THE FEATHERS!

I. Love. You.

:lmao:
My mum knows about Ellie.. but not that I text her or anything, haha. Just that I'm really close with her on here, which is true to the extent that we met here. She just doesn't come here anymore, haha.
My mum has actually got an account on the DIS, so she knows how people strike up friendships and stuff, which is pretty cool.:-)

:lmao:
My mum knows about Ellie.. but not that I text her or anything, haha. Just that I'm really close with her on here, which is true to the extent that we met here. She just doesn't come here anymore, haha.
My mum has actually got an account on the DIS, so she knows how people strike up friendships and stuff, which is pretty cool.:-)

Haha. I'll be like "So George said..."

But anyway, I don't text any DISers, just IM with Allie and Facebook a ton of people.

Haha. I'll be like "So George said..."

But anyway, I don't text any DISers, just IM with Allie and Facebook a ton of people.

Aw ahah.
I have a ton of DISers on facebook, I talk to Ellie a lot on msn and I text her and sometimes Hazzi if I have something annoying to say. :p
It's pretty crazy to think of it, but I'm really close to them both, so. :goodvibes

Aw ahah.
I have a ton of DISers on facebook, I talk to Ellie a lot on msn and I text her and sometimes Hazzi if I have something annoying to say. :p
It's pretty crazy to think of it, but I'm really close to them both, so. :goodvibes

George sends me PMs all the time...we have ones that go on for months and months and months.

But he loves me, so I treat him like a sweet lapdog.

Everyone. And I mean everything I say ever because I'm Harry- I mean Jade.
JADE! IN THAT PICTURE OF YOU FROM HALLOWEEN I LEGIT HAVE THE SAME HAT!

THE SAME HAT WITH THE FEATHERS!

I. Love. You.
WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THIS STUFF?!

Everyone. And I mean everything I say ever because I'm Harry- I mean Jade.

WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THIS STUFF?!

LAWL.

On Facebook! Under "Pictures of Jade"! There is a picture of you in a room with a bunch of peoples in costume, and you're wearing a feather witch hat! I have that same hat!

LAWL.

On Facebook! Under "Pictures of Jade"! There is a picture of you in a room with a bunch of peoples in costume, and you're wearing a feather witch hat! I have that same hat!

OH MY GOD. NOW I REMEMBER.

That was yearss ago. Girl Scouts. Fun fun times <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter