The Random Thread and The Endless Nights of Baseball Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh believe me, she's not allowed to forget it, no matter how cute her and Joe are. :p
Meg, I knew it was Josh, I've heard you talking about it.. I just don't remember if I was here. Apparently I was.

Is it weird that I don't remember this attacking thing?
What happened? D:

Basically there was a group of trolls--legit troll trolls, not like the newer ones or Saratoga--who went on the DIS (under the group name of UltraDolphins) and attacked different DISers (mostly me) for no apparent reason.

And by attacked, I mean bashing, in a brutal way.

Okay um, i remember CastawayJ! and when Sonya found out all her cancer had gone. and the girl called Shelley? ummm... oh my god loads!

Haha, yes.

It was a real blowup. They attacked some other DISer whose name i dont remember, it had something to do with the bed bath and beyond. Gawdddd i wish i could find the thread.

I don't remember the Bed Bath & Beyond thing--only vaguely--hmm...

tumblr_lb0d9pTxmn1qcib48o1_400.gif

When I look at this, I hear a thud.

I was active for about the first month, and everyone ignored me, so then is disappeared, and came back and I made loads of friends then I disappeared, then I came back, then I disappeared from about... February to August. and here I am ;D

Elinz and Meggers adopted me when I was new. <3 AND SOPHIE. I miss her! She is the Apple to my Pecan. :')

who or what was UltraDolphin?

I was here in Nov of 08 but I wasn't really active until 09 I think.

Oh, someone had to. ;)<3
I miss Sian! and Kelsey! and Mel! and Matt! and everyone from blogtv. and I miss Sophie! and Ashleigh! w0w ok I miss everyone

tumblr_lb0d9pTxmn1qcib48o1_400.gif

When I look at this, I hear a thud.

OMG, so do I. Thanks, Jade. XD.

Elinz and Meggers adopted me when I was new. <3 AND SOPHIE. I miss her! She is the Apple to my Pecan. :')

who or what was UltraDolphin?

I was here in Nov of 08 but I wasn't really active until 09 I think.

Yes, I adopted dear, darling Jade.

(And please don't take offense to this, Jade, but I didn't know you were African American until I saw your profile pic on Facebook)

Oh, someone had to. ;)<3
I miss Sian! and Kelsey! and Mel! and Matt! and everyone from blogtv. and I miss Sophie! and Ashleigh! w0w ok I miss everyone

Kelsey comes around occasionally but has been busy with her school play. I bet she'll be back around the release of HP 7 part 1, XD.

Basically there was a group of trolls--legit troll trolls, not like the newer ones or Saratoga--who went on the DIS (under the group name of UltraDolphins) and attacked different DISers (mostly me) for no apparent reason.

And by attacked, I mean bashing, in a brutal way.

woah.
I can't believe I don't remember that.
I remember that group of people who we had a theory about.. :cutie:

Kelsey comes around occasionally but has been busy with her school play. I bet she'll be back around the release of HP 7 part 1, XD.

Oh I know:-) I talk to her sometimes through tumblr and facebook, but I miss talking to her here and with the gang of us. Like at one point I was really close to Kelsey because we'd spend nights on blogtv with Mel, Matt and Jack just talking about rubbish and it was real fun. :')
/nostalgia and tears.

Oh I know:-) I talk to her sometimes through tumblr and facebook, but I miss talking to her here and with the gang of us. Like at one point I was really close to Kelsey because we'd spend nights on blogtv with Mel, Matt and Jack just talking about rubbish and it was real fun. :')
/nostalgia and tears.

We talk about WDW on Facebook allll the time, haha.

But she's not in the We Heart Figment Fan Club.

Oh, someone had to. ;)<3
I'm surprised anyone even talked to me at first. I was so annoying.
OMG, so do I. Thanks, Jade. XD.

Yes, I adopted dear, darling Jade.

(And please don't take offense to this, Jade, but I didn't know you were African American until I saw your profile pic on Facebook)
<3

THE THUD NEVER STOPS.

No offence taken, dear.

You were cool!
I was super annoying when I was a newbie, but people talked to me and I made friends pretty quickly, which was cool.:-)
I'm kinda disappointed that I never really spoke to some people here when I had the chance, but I've spoken to them through facebook and stuff now which is weird but yeah.

Aw ahah:-)
Naw she doesn't like him, right? :laughing:

She doesn't like Figment, no. But we, right here, Meggerz, Elinz, and Jaderz, form the Holy Figment Trinity.

<3

THE THUD NEVER STOPS.

No offence taken, dear.

AHHH. THUD. THUD. THUD.

Phew! Thought I'd offended you with that. But you're sooo pretty, and your dog is adorable.

And not just because he's a peak-a-poo and looks just like my dog, XD.

You were cool!
I was super annoying when I was a newbie, but people talked to me and I made friends pretty quickly, which was cool.:-)
I'm kinda disappointed that I never really spoke to some people here when I had the chance, but I've spoken to them through facebook and stuff now which is weird but yeah.

I was super annoying, too.

I think my first friend here was George. That should explain a lot right there. :rotfl:

She doesn't like Figment, no. But we, right here, Meggerz, Elinz, and Jaderz, form the Holy Figment Trinity.
But she's still great so she is excused. Just. ;D
I was super annoying, too.

I think my first friend here was George. That should explain a lot right there. :rotfl:

My first friend was Ashleigh, because I told her I really liked her friends signature and we ended up talking a lot. Then Hazzi, because we're both Welsh, then probably Sian :')
I remember Hazzi, Sian & I being super-duper heroes, and we had the same signatures and everything, haha. :goodvibes

But she's still great so she is excused. Just. ;D

My first friend was Ashleigh, because I told her I really liked her friends signature and we ended up talking a lot. Then Hazzi, because we're both Welsh, then probably Sian :')
I remember Hazzi, Sian & I being super-duper heroes, and we had the same signatures and everything, haha. :goodvibes

I remember thinking I was soooo cool because I had a friend from Wales, XD.

Wait...I still think that, haha! With my Health project on England, my teacher was like "how many friends do you have over there?" "TWO IN ENGLAND AND ONE IN WALES! THEY'RE AWESOME!"

okay, next thread is up, Sara asked me to make it if she wasn't here :-)
I'm real tired, so ima head off now! nighttt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter