**~~***The Official June 2017 Thread***~~**

Hi! I just found this thread, but I have had my June trip planned for a while! I am going with my mom and 2 DD ages 3 and 5. So excited! We have a lot of ADR. I'll be looking for the FB page tonight. Glad I found this thread!

Rough plans!

Arrival day: explore resort, hit the pool, dinner at The Wave.
Day 1 late AM arrival Epcot, dinner at Tokyo Dining (set for Illuminations time but we're mostly there for the food; I'm regarding a nice view as a bonus if we happen to get it)
Day 2 MK, KttK tour (as a surprise!), dinner at BOG
Day 3 HS day, late Mama Melrose lunch, Fantasmic! (by request; she's never seen it)
Day 4 AK, dinner at Tusker House
Day 5 Epcot, dinner at Via Napoli
Day 6 MK, splurged for Early Morning Magic (seemed like a nice one-and-done extra since it's just two of us), dinner at California Grill
Day 7 Epcot, dinner at Chefs de France.
Departure day: Disney Springs if we have a later flight, but mostly packing. Heh.

Since this is mainly for the teenager's benefit, I let her pick the dinners with mostly very little argument on my part. (You can see I lost the battle for Sanaa, though.) She's a huge Epcot fan, wants to try as many different foods as possible, is not a huge fan of a rigid parks schedule, and is difficult to rouse even while on vacation, so I'm shooting for more relaxed days when possible.

(Now's the time when I step back for a bit, too; I've found when I get too overly involved in adjusting plans that I burn out, and I'm trying to stay psyched for the FP dates!)

Just got off the phone with Disney Travel and we are booked at POP Century for June 4 to June 12. So excited. Trip number 11 and 3rd time on-site at POP.....already have a bit of a plan.....

I know this is a Disney thread but I heard that my bucket list band was going on tour in 2017. Guess where they will be on June 11 2017 (checkout day)? Miami! I am fulfilling my teenage dream to see U2 live in concert. Dragging my mom and kids who don't give a flying fig but I don't care. I'm coming for you Bono :)

Made a car rental and hotel reservation last night and just have to wait to purchase tickets.

I know this is a Disney thread but I heard that my bucket list band was going on tour in 2017. Guess where they will be on June 11 2017 (checkout day)? Miami! I am fulfilling my teenage dream to see U2 live in concert. Dragging my mom and kids who don't give a flying fig but I don't care. I'm coming for you Bono :)

Made a car rental and hotel reservation last night and just have to wait to purchase tickets.
Oh I saw U2 in Phoenix about a year ago- it was AWESOME!!!

Before I go through all the posts, just wanted to post that we are heading home 6/12-6/23/17. 6/12-6/17 at AKV in a 2 bedroom followed by 6/17-6/23/17 in a 2 bedroom at BLT. First family trip as DVC owners!

Before I go through all the posts, just wanted to post that we are heading home 6/12-6/23/17. 6/12-6/17 at AKV in a 2 bedroom followed by 6/17-6/23/17 in a 2 bedroom at BLT. First family trip as DVC owners!

HIYA!

It's not the busiest thread on the boards at the moment, but we're here. :) There's also a facebook page I haven't checked out yet, so that might be a resource for ya, too. :)

Ok, that totally tops my "Pirates 5 Opens" end-of-trip event! Jealous!

Hello :wave:

Can we please be added to the list, we will be there June 14th - June 29th. We are doing a Poly/BC split, first time staying at the Poly :cool1:. We are going with my brother and friends who are also staying at the Poly at the beginning of our trip then it will be just the 3 of us at the BC. This will also be the first time we won't have the dining plan and I'm a little nervous, but I did the math and we will for sure come out ahead by paying OOP. This will also be the first time we are AP holders (going in March too so it only made sense :thumbsup2).

Well, we just booked our 2nd week of the June trip. We are there June 17-July 1. We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek both weeks. Can't beat it for $1,100 total in a 1BR. We have a chance for an upgrade to a larger unit if inventory is available at the 60 day mark. It was a choice of going once this year and skipping next OR buying APs and make multiple trips offsite and utilize the heck out of those APs. We chose APs. We should get at least 3 trips on them (4+ weeks)

Add us to the June 2017 group. We are headed to Coronado Springs June 7-13. I plan to adjust those dates once rooms are unblocked at CSR. I bought tickets today from UT on the buy 4, 3 free promo. We've been to WDW many times but our first time at CSR and our first week long trip in a long time. This trip is me, DH and DD 14. (college DS's don't want to join us).

HIYA!

It's not the busiest thread on the boards at the moment, but we're here. :) There's also a facebook page I haven't checked out yet, so that might be a resource for ya, too. :)

Hey there, and thanks for the reply! I help run a June FB group too, and we aren't overly busy there yet either, but I think everyone is starting to think of it! Really wondering what June will be like! Excited and nervous!

Got my U2 tickets!!! We are in total nosebleed section and I am not sure if we will even be able to see anything but I don't care! Also found great return airfare from FLL on Jetblue. Never flown them but heard ok things so for the price I am happy. Now, just have to get Southwest to have a sale on our flights to Orlando. Everything is coming together and it's getting more real.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter