The Moist Exhausting Free Trip Ever - Link to Part II Thread pg. 244

“At Least Two Days Worth of TR Material, Packed Into Nine”

:rotfl:

That one cracked me up! But I enjoy the one you picked, too. :thumbsup2

I've never read a TR by you before, but I'm IN for this one!! I can't wait to see what you thought of Coronado. For the first part of our trip in April, we were deciding between that and Caribbean Beach and chose the latter, but Coronado looks soooo beautiful and relaxing to me! But I agree with you - I have trouble relaxing at Disney too. Why relax when there are mountains to splash down from, you know?

Can't wait for more! :dance3:

“This Trip Report Just Writes Itself”

“I See Red People”
(a reference to the red PChef shirts in the photo above.)

“Disney’s Weight Loss Program – also known as Fastpass Volunteer” (Yep, I lost weight again this year, unbelievably. 3 pounds! And not just water weight, I weighed the same 2 days after returning home. Judy’s response was the same as last year, “I don’t want to hear it!”)
I'm with Judy! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Some were apparently influenced by my years of sitting in front of the TV:

“Glennbo’s Trip Report, Now With 25% More Stuff”

“Glennbo’s New and Improved Trip Report”

A couple could be used for just about any report:

“It Was the Best of Times…Yep, That About Sums it Up”

“An Eyewitness Account of Exactly What Happened, As Best I Can Recollect.”

Others referenced what would be covered in the report:

“From Coronado to Kidani, Hyperspace to Hoop de Doo”

“Glennbo’s Hyerspace Hoopla De Doo Revue, and Then Some”

One was kind of self-effacing, and otherwise just mind-boggling:

“At Least Two Days Worth of TR Material, Packed Into Nine”

Another was a good indication that the brainstorming session was running out of gas:

“Title Schmitle. Glennbo’s Trip Report.”

And of course, a few variations on the Pre-Trip Report title:

“The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever – Now in TR Form”

“The Most Exhausting Free Trip Ever”
:lmao: Love all of them!

“Moist” refers to the heat and humidity we experienced :sunny:, and the resulting bodily response thereto. :crazy2: Last year, we went over July 4th, and we all agreed that this year the heat was much worse.
::yes:: It's been a brutal summer already down here.

Chapter 1 is just mere days away, I'm sure!
:yay:

Pimping your TR over on ALL7ofUs' thread worked.....here I am!

Of course, as you now know, the one I eventually selected was “The Moist Exhausting Free Trip Ever”, which is what my PTR title morphed-into when combined with our experiences on the trip. “Moist” refers to the heat and humidity we experienced :sunny:, and the resulting bodily response thereto. :crazy2: Last year, we went over July 4th, and we all agreed that this year the heat was much worse. “Exhausting” refers to the fact that we just went and went and went, and doing that took its toll on our bodies.

I second the comment about the heat - that was insane weather!

Joining the fun. Great start to what sounds like a fun and exciting (and moist) trip!:banana:

Yeah, I'm kinda glad we decided to skip the summer trip this year. It has been crazy hot. Anxious to read all about the trip, but not sure I want to hear about the "moist" parts....:rolleyes1

Last year, I built a non-park, rest day into the plan. This year I didn’t, I don’t know why. I have trouble relaxing at Disney -- the parks just call to me. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t regret it, but it’s taken a few days back home to recover. I’m sure many of you can relate.

When I put this info on the JVC you're gonna be on double secret TGM probation........no rest days in that heat???? :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Finally. ;)

J/K

Will read after breakfast.

Yeah, really! This TR had promos out there longer than AVATAR!

darn it glenn, you got it up when i was in bed sleeping.
:mad:

thats okay, glad you started, now going to read.
:thumbsup2

Even I'M not gonna touch that comment!!! :scared1:

Think I am on page 3 but who knows because it is taking forever for pages to load on this site right now.

Looks like I have some more :welcome:ing to do.

So :welcome: to...

Loved your other trip report and your pre-trip report and looking forward to this one! popcorn::

Flattery will get you everywhere, come on in!

I'm here...and I think I just made it onto page 2! :banana:

You did indeed! Glad you're here!

Okay Glenn, after all the shameless begging :worship: I'm here to help liven this place up for you! :dance3: Wow, three pages already! Doesn't take long for Mr. Popular to rack up another long list of TR admirers. :grouphug:

I'm rolling my eyes. Please pick 'em up and roll 'em back.

Signing on for now. Will try to read through everything later, but I did have one comment about your first post. With those shirts, it's a good thing you guys didn't schedule your trip about a week earlier. That might have created some confusion don't you think??? :laughing:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip....the suspense is already mounting!!!

Is red the signifying color? Didn't know that. That explains all those free drinks I was always being sent.

I'm here! And I'm so excited to read all about your trip. It will get me REALLY excited about leaving.

I'm excited to have you along! You should talk to jenbear123, you go to the World almost as much as she does.

page 3.....darn kids and wedding, didn't even get online last night!

But I didn't have to make dinner so I guess it's ok.

now to go back and catch up!

And I gave you a heads-up! That's okay, nothing's really happened yet, but don't tell these other people that, they think it's a big party. :dance3:

I'm glad you made it over.

darn it glenn, you got it up when i was in bed sleeping.
:mad:

thats okay, glad you started, now going to read.

Sorry about that...glad you're here. You can back me up...."yup, that's what happened, all right!"

HAHA!! I love the title! Looking forward to reading more :)

Yay Lynn! Welcome to another AKL fan!

I heard you were handing out moist towelettes over here. :rolleyes1 I could use one with this heat and humidity!! :eek:

Love the title, Glenn! :rotfl:

Well they were just plain old towelettes when we started. :eek:

Welcome Carissa!

See, I was going into this thinking it was a typo....but then, I have a lame title on my TR - hence so few readers...
I don't know how anyone can stand Disney in June and July - Atlanta is hot enough!
So....waiting for the first days installment!! :surfweb:

Welcome GaRain! No, no, no. I abhor typos. I even went and looked up "abhor", just to be sure. I will make them from time to time, but I try my best not to. Keep pluggin' away at your TR. This is my 3rd, so I've brought a few readers along.

:rotfl:

That one cracked me up! But I enjoy the one you picked, too. :thumbsup2

I've never read a TR by you before, but I'm IN for this one!! I can't wait to see what you thought of Coronado. For the first part of our trip in April, we were deciding between that and Caribbean Beach and chose the latter, but Coronado looks soooo beautiful and relaxing to me! But I agree with you - I have trouble relaxing at Disney too. Why relax when there are mountains to splash down from, you know?

Can't wait for more! :dance3:

Good to have you here disneygirl!

It's funny what titles people like. That one fell flat when I read it to my wife, but I like it too.

I'm with Judy! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

:lmao: Love all of them!

::yes:: It's been a brutal summer already down here.

Yay! V is in the house!

And Judy said that, not in a fun, ha ha ha way, but in a disgusted angry-eye way. :scared1:

Pimping your TR over on ALL7ofUs' thread worked.....here I am!

Yay, my plan is paying off! Welcome MRYPPNS!

Think I am on page 3 but who knows because it is taking forever for pages to load on this site right now.

Welcome, o faithful reader dd50! All the activity on Marvin's thread is bogging-down the system.

hi, following the link from liesa's pretrip. cant wait to read more. your titles alone cracked me up. we are heading down in august and i am sure it will be plenty moist, but probably more soggy with those darn august torrential downpours.

Okay, now replying to comments from people I've already welcomed...

Wow, now I am really excited! :yay:

I think knowing that you will write a TR after the trip actually ameks the trip itself more fun as well! It seems like I was looking out for the stories to tell afterwards much more than before! :goodvibes

It definitely changes things. You take different pictures than you normally would. You have to sit down every so often and write notes. But you have to be careful to remember to just "enjoy" some of the time.

Ha, I actually lucked out. I was on the main Trip Report board page just after you posted this, and decided to swoop in before you put the link on your PTR.

Better to be lucky than good sometimes. :thumbsup2 I'm picturing the swooping.

okay im back, good intro, along with your titles, i was thinking of using the title

"i met glennbo, nuff said"

would have shut the boards down with the response just flowing in so fast.

Oh great -- Marvin's rubbing off on you! :rotfl2:

loved the stream of consciousness tr title brainstorm!!!

They weren't exactly assembled in those nice logical groupings at first, but yeah, that's how it went.

Yeah, I'm kinda glad we decided to skip the summer trip this year. It has been crazy hot. Anxious to read all about the trip, but not sure I want to hear about the "moist" parts....:rolleyes1

What, you don't want to hear about the chafing? :lmao:

When I put this info on the JVC you're gonna be on double secret TGM probation........no rest days in that heat???? :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

In my best Lou Costello voice, "I've been a baaaaad boy!"

Yeah, really! This TR had promos out there longer than AVATAR!

Just for that, no :3dglasses for you! You won't be able to get the full enjoyment out of this TR.

Even I'M not gonna touch that comment!!! :scared1:

Now Marvin, keep it G rated. Or at least PG-13.

hi, following the link from liesa's pretrip. cant wait to read more. your titles alone cracked me up. we are heading down in august and i am sure it will be plenty moist, but probably more soggy with those darn august torrential downpours.

:welcome: kimmylaj! Glad you liked the titles. Yep, get ready for monsoon season.

could you have any MORE TR titles (said in my best Chandler Bing voice). You could've used any one of them...I struggle with finding just one.

I'll sign on for some hot, sweaty fun! :woohoo: My trip dates are in June next year (I have not yet been in the summer) so I'm interested to see how you battled the heat of the days!

FairyGodmotherJen, love the TR title reference to Big Bang Theory! But I'm guessing there is no need to include any of it other than the obvious choice.....Spock! :)

I'm rolling my eyes. Please pick 'em up and roll 'em back.

Is that where the term "snake eyes" came from? Just askin'....:confused3

Is red the signifying color? Didn't know that. That explains all those free drinks I was always being sent.

Free Drinks? I guess there IS a silver lining........

Welcome GaRain! No, no, no. I abhor typos. I even went and looked up "abhor", just to be sure. I will make them from time to time, but I try my best not to.

Geek!......and I should know.... I looked up the spelling of "I" just to make sure! :lmao:

Welcome, o faithful reader dd50! All the activity on Marvin's thread is bogging-down the system.

Yeah, right! None of the rest of us can get any readership after your shameless self promotion. This is me looking for comments on my PTR..... :surfweb: popcorn:: :rolleyes1 :scratchin :sad:

Oh great -- Marvin's rubbing off on you! :rotfl2:

You say that like it's a BAD thing....

What, you don't want to hear about the chafing? :lmao:

Among other things. :sad2:

In my best Lou Costello voice, "I've been a baaaaad boy!"

Hold the presses on that little piece of earth shattering news......

Now Marvin, keep it G rated. Or at least PG-13.

Why you think I wasn't going to touch it??? :confused3

thanks for sending me the pics, but i had no idea you took that many that night, im not complaining at all, i appreaciate it, and thanks for taking the time to do it.

Welcome GaRain! No, no, no. I abhor typos. I even went and looked up "abhor", just to be sure. I will make them from time to time, but I try my best not to. Keep pluggin' away at your TR. This is my 3rd, so I've brought a few readers along.

Thanks for the welcome! I have written other TR's in the past, but they are posted on another site (ahem, mouseplanet, ahem). I just don't have the following like you seem to - or did I read something about you being pimped on other threads? Hmmmmm

So, this is me, using your TR to try to get people to read mine - :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter