• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Moist Exhausting Free Trip Ever - Link to Part II Thread pg. 244

Oh, "moist"... noooooooooow I get it. :rolleyes1 I thought it might be one too many spins on Kali. Or not getting to Jordan's #4 in time.

Love the intro pic. I really enjoy looking back and seeing the kids grow up each year. Compared to one of the flashback trips, James is a BIG kid! And remember that comment I made about the girls getting legs?? Well, there ya go.

So, what am I most excited about?? Your Hoop Revue Review, your TSM score, your Kidani part, and your TR chapter titles. Well, ok, I lie, I'm excited about the whole darn thing. :woohoo:

Ok, I am number 19 to subscribe... Will have to go back and read!! :goodvibes

Have read the into now: Why do you say that you have problems finding titles??? :confused: They are all great! :goodvibes

I think red is a great color for your family, that's a great picture of all of you. :thumbsup2

I'm here! Looking forward to the report, especially the Biergarten review - I hope you took lots of pictures.

Okay, I'm here and ready to welcome all of you readers who have subscribed so far. A lot of you expressed that you were hoping to make it onto the first page so, even though it was killing me I refrained from commenting until we got to page 2 so that I wouldn't take up that coveted space. And by page 2 it was pretty late here, so I went to bed.

A :welcome: goes to:

Wow, you're fast Tree!

I took a chance and I believe I am first! Oh errrr second!!!!
Pays to be "always watching". :laughing:

Yes, it does Poolrat.

Yeah baby 2nd post!!! :woohoo: Okay now going back to read. I'm in for the long haul!

You're one of the first. You guys crack me up with your ninja-posting over each other.

And a great big :welcome: also goes to these folks:

I'm getting in on this TR early. Love Kidani. Love CSR - In fact that's exactly where I stayed last year. Love DVC. Love your red shirts. Love your TR titles.

Reading to read! popcorn::

You've got a lotta love there MEK. That's a good thing. I looked in on occasion on your "Kickin' it" TR, but I came along when it was wrapping up, so didn't join in officially. Sorry about that. Middletown isn't too far from us. Judy's done PChef shows there. (I'm not fishing for a show lead, I'm just sayin' you're close.)

Tuning in and signing up! :)

~Rachal

Glad to have you here Rachal!

Hi Glenn! I lurked thru the PTR, but I'm here for real this time!

Good to hear from you Connie. Glad you're here for real!

Who said the East Coast goes to bed early.....way too competitive for that:woohoo:

Good job! So, you sat there and watched for my little green light? Wasn't there anything good on TV. :happytv:

I'm in! I have to see what you did when you were there at exactly the same time as I was, even though we never ran into each other! :rotfl2:

I second the comment about the heat - that was insane weather! (And it's been 90+ degrees here ever since we came back - we had a break down to 86 today, but it's supposed to go right back up tomorrow.) We've been in the first week of September and it wasn't that hot! I loved reading the progression of the trip report titles, though. I still like "I see red people." :rotfl: We did see a lot of them!

It's always fun to read TRs that occurred at the same time as when you were there.

It was crazy hot, fo sho!

Sounds like something I want to read!! :thumbsup2

Well, Oprah hasn't endorsed my TR yet (hey, sounds like a TR title could be hiding in there somewhere) but we'll see what we can do.

I love your TR title, too !
"Cause we know Disney in July can be very moist !
I am in and waiting for more...

If it's not pulling moisture out of you, it's pouring it onto you. Glad to have you along.

I'm in! Can't wait to read more.

Great! I think it'll be good.

So excited for a Glenbo trip report!! :cool1:

I love all of your title possibilities - especially: “Title Schmitle. Glennbo’s Trip Report.” :rotfl:

I didn't realize it was "moist" until you "called it out!" Too funny!!

Hey Tracy! Good to have you here! I really liked that one too, but my wife kind of wrinkled her nose up when hearing it.

Finally. ;)

J/K

Will read after breakfast.

Oh I know, it's taken soooo long. ;) I'm happy to see you made it, and the first page even!

And a big :welcome: to

I'm loving the title!!:happytv:

Hi Cherie! This place wouldn't be the same without you!

checking in!

Thanks Magic! I've got you registered. ;)

Ok, I am number 19 to subscribe... Will have to go back and read!! :goodvibes

Willkommen! 2nd page is good!

I'm here! Looking forward to the report, especially the Biergarten review - I hope you took lots of pictures.

Willkommen again! I did take lots of pictures of Biergarten. However, there was one place that I kind of slipped up a little. :scared1: But I don't want to get ahead of myself.

Oh, "moist"... noooooooooow I get it. :rolleyes1 I thought it might be one too many spins on Kali. Or not getting to Jordan's #4 in time.

Yeah, it was a total morphing of my PTR title. You're makin me bite my lip...I want to reply to your comments, but I'd be getting ahead of myself.

Love the intro pic. I really enjoy looking back and seeing the kids grow up each year. Compared to one of the flashback trips, James is a BIG kid! And remember that comment I made about the girls getting legs?? Well, there ya go.

They are definitely growing up. Not too many of these whole-family trips left. :sad1:

So, what am I most excited about?? Your Hoop Revue Review, your TSM score, your Kidani part, and your TR chapter titles. Well, ok, I lie, I'm excited about the whole darn thing. :woohoo:

Uh huh, Uh huh. And there are things that you should be excited about that you don't even know that you should be excited about yet. How's that?

Have read the into now: Why do you say that you have problems finding titles??? :confused: They are all great! :goodvibes

I don't like my own. I love the ones I gave Liesa. :confused3

I think red is a great color for your family, that's a great picture of all of you. :thumbsup2

Thanks! Judy and Lauren aren't fond of wearing red. When we got the shirts Lauren said, "Oh, why do they have to be red?!"

Uh huh, Uh huh. And there are things that you should be excited about that you don't even know that you should be excited about yet. How's that?

Wow, now I am really excited! :yay:

I think knowing that you will write a TR after the trip actually ameks the trip itself more fun as well! It seems like I was looking out for the stories to tell afterwards much more than before! :goodvibes

Okay Glenn, after all the shameless begging :worship: I'm here to help liven this place up for you! :dance3: Wow, three pages already! Doesn't take long for Mr. Popular to rack up another long list of TR admirers. :grouphug:

Signing on for now. Will try to read through everything later, but I did have one comment about your first post. With those shirts, it's a good thing you guys didn't schedule your trip about a week earlier. That might have created some confusion don't you think??? :laughing:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip....the suspense is already mounting!!!

I'm here! And I'm so excited to read all about your trip. It will get me REALLY excited about leaving.

page 3.....darn kids and wedding, didn't even get online last night!

But I didn't have to make dinner so I guess it's ok.

now to go back and catch up!

darn it glenn, you got it up when i was in bed sleeping.
:mad:

thats okay, glad you started, now going to read.
:thumbsup2

okay im back, good intro, along with your titles, i was thinking of using the title

"i met glennbo, nuff said"

would have shut the boards down with the response just flowing in so fast.
:thumbsup2

HAHA!! I love the title! Looking forward to reading more :)

I heard you were handing out moist towelettes over here. :rolleyes1 I could use one with this heat and humidity!! :eek:

Love the title, Glenn! :rotfl:

See, I was going into this thinking it was a typo....but then, I have a lame title on my TR - hence so few readers...
I don't know how anyone can stand Disney in June and July - Atlanta is hot enough!
So....waiting for the first days installment!! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter