The May 2007 Rate/Code Watch

Alright everyone,

I just got off the phone with Disney and it looks like what they're doing is just a straight up discount with the code. Unfortunately POFQ doesn't have any of the codes available but POR and CBR do for sure, it's looking like it's around 10% off (don't quote me on that though!)

Here's our original quote:
$4319.24
14 nights at POFQ, DDP, 10 day MYW+PH+Waterparks

Using the ZHE code:
$3909.60
14 nights at POR or CBR, DDP, 10 day MYW+PH+Waterparks

That's close to 10% off but this could vary depending on your package. I'm going to stick with our original package because we really want POFQ and Kingdom Magic Vacations gave us a bit of a discount too, I can't give any numbers but it's better than our original quote.

HTH!!!

Found this here on the DIS http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneypackages.htm
Anyone know some more info? What is the discount? I think I'm gonna call Disney and see what the code would do?
NEW!!! May Magic Your Way Package Discount

Travel Dates: April 14 - May 23

Discount Code: ZHD - May Magic Your Way Package without Dining

ZHE - May Magic Your Way Package with Dining
I called Disney about this code, the CM was not able to tell me exactly what the code does, all she knew is that it took a discount off the package. I will not be using this code b/c the previous code we got (ZFC - for MYW w/ dinning, free basic ticket upgrade to hopper and plus options) saves us more. Anyone else though this code could save you some cash.

Wow, I love you all! I just got off the phone changing my 4 rooms at Polly May 19-26th from a AAA rate of 346.50 per night to a new rate of 294.00:banana: I've saved about 350.00 per room, thats 1400.00!!!! Once again I love you all:grouphug:

where did you find this?? Do you know what the discount is?? Thanks, Bonnie

Well, I found it right here on these boards:cool1: , the code was BUC for the room only discount. I can't do the % math, but it works out to a savings of 52.50 per room per night. (52.50 x 28 total nights = 1470.00 :banana: )

:cool1: WOOHOO! :banana: THANK YOU!!!!!! I just saved $615!

Staying at the Ft. Wilderness Cabins May 20-26th (3 adults, 3 kids)

MYW w/dining and park hopper was $4340 it's now $3725:woohoo:

That almost paid for our plane tickets!

Heather

Just fyi, I checked this deal (the BUC code) out since mousesavers listed it as being 25% off of deluxes, and that would have been cheaper then my current AP discount....but for AKL Concierge it turned out to be about 20% off, and my AP discount was still about $50 cheaper overall.

Still good, but be aware if you try to switch from the AP to this code!

Applied the BUC discount to our existing reservation of 2 rooms at Pop Century for May 20-28th. Had to switch to the All Star Sports to get the discount, but that is OK with us. Total went from $1780 to $1520. :cool1:

I just called to see the BUC code discount price for Coronado since we already have AP Discount. The AP is still better, with tax for one night $145.12 with AP and $156.12 with BUC code. Just thought someone may want to know.

We used the newest code of BUC and saved $$ on our room only reservations. We were paying $450 at POP for 5/1 thru 5/5 and were able to use the code...new rate is $378.00

Also, I got to speak with the BEST CM ever, she was awesome!

Yipeeeee!

I am trying to add a day or 2 with the room only discount to arrive before our land/sea package (which will be fri or sat before Mothers day) but seems I cant add one day and get a discount at poly or pop century where our friends will be? Does not make sense to me!:confused3

:sad1: I just tried to use the code for the MYW/dining. Unfortunately their was nothing available for the Poly. The CM said she had something at the AK and Boardwalk Villas. But, we really have our hearts set on staying at a monorail resort. I had really gotten my hopes up

Hi...

We are going May 11 - 18 for Mothers' Day!!! :cool1: We booked through Orbitz (please don't tell me I'll have a problem.. I've never done that before) It was SO much cheaper... Fort Wilderness cabin for $198 a night! :banana:

Anyway, are there any discounts just on tickets or dining???

Thanks,
Genie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter