The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

I need to go to Downtown Disney like yesterday and see if they still have any Peter Pan hats.

Always wanted one and apparently they were brought back for Limited Time Magic.

I bought a Peter Pan hat from a website last year for my birthday party, when it came it had a white feather. Its ridiculous how upset I was, I bought a red one and switched them out. :rotfl:

I bought a Peter Pan hat from a website last year for my birthday party, when it came it had a white feather. Its ridiculous how upset I was, I bought a red one and switched them out. :rotfl:

That old Tinkberbell store was my favorite place in Magic Kingdom and then it closed for the boutique or w/e and they always sold those hats

also I'm bummed the long-lost friends week is over so now I can't ask Peter, Wendy &co. to sing "You're a Crook, Captain Hook" with me

how can anyone hate sansa and say she's "weak and stupid" SHE JUST SAVED A MAN'S LIFE BY USING HER COURTESIES. ah my bby sansa stan 4 lyfe

i think people really need to learn that just because a female character is traditionally feminine that does not mean she is a weak or unfeminist character.

I HOPE JOFFERY DIES

tumblr_lyka2892Z01qh36w7.gif

when people say they don't like a female character and offer no explanation beyond "i'm not sure why but there's just something about her i don't like. there's something off" i immediately get suspicious

New York Yankees ‏@Yankees 8m
We. Are. Tied. CANO!
Expand Reply Retweet Favorited More

New York Yankees ‏@Yankees 25s
#Yankees lead! Lyle Overbay's sac fly scores #MVCano to make it 4-3 in 7th.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

and that's how you do it! i swear if Cano doesn't get al mvp..

yesterday, i was playing on the swingset in my backyard (bc this house has one) and i was swinging and Annabel JUMPED at me. not only did she collide with my bad knee, she also hit me so hard she backflipped

i'm not so sure about The Snow Queen movie but Jonathan Groff and Idina Menzel are voicing characters so at least the soundtrack will be amazing

once i told my brother i had a bad knee and he didn't believe me until my mom backed me up

the only reason my knee is so bad is because of Annabel jumping on it in the first place

and then i never got properly treated because the doctor saw that i was overweight and made it a weight issue omg

meanwhile if i would have been an overweight male, i probably still would have gotten properly treated

but

whatever

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter