The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

i got a bad knee because when i was young some doofus decided it'd be fine to use tire bits as mulch on a playground and i was running and i slipped and my body went one way and my lower left leg when the other. and then i never went to get it checked out so.

it doesn't bother me so much now. sometimes it'll act up though and start aching. also if i crouch down something in my knee will lock up and catch so when i try to stand it pulls something and that hurts a lot

so many people (mostly men lbr) are so pissed that Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy to prevent breast cancer because she had an 87% chance of getting it.

and people wonder why i am so done with men

I broke my shoulder in 5th grade and they couldn't put a cast on it obviously because it's my shoulder, and so it never really healed the right way...

people are making Gryles as bad a Larry

tumblr_mg2j9b8Iyz1rlwsu0o4_250.png

tumblr_inline_mfvk36UPDH1qf9jk2.jpg

Mary Shelley is my queen and idol.

SHE FRICKIN INVENTED THE SCIENCE FICTION GENRE HOW AWESOME CAN YOU GET

this lady used to live on this part of town and when she died, she left her house to the girl scouts of america and her property to the city on the condition that her pet peacocks could roam free in town so now there are peacocks that come into my yard at this house

Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away has to be one of the strangest and yet one of the coolest movies I have seen in a long time.

yesterday, i accidentally took the disk drive cover off of my laptop within 12 hours of having it.

but my dad put it back.

so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter