The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

I love little kids lol I did this inflatable obstacle course against some third grader because I thought it was a good idea. Wrong. They all were like "I wanna go against a cheerleader." I was like no no you don't. I was absolutely awful, and I seriously tried. The preschoolers could beat me. After I got that explained they were like "bounce with me!" "I'm not much of a bouncer." "Slide with me on the inflatable slide!" "I am not much of a slider."

It was interesting

We painted faces too and my friend painted this little kid's face and he wanted it to look like Kung fu panda. It looked like a distorted and drunk skeleton haha

My shoulders and arms have been sore all day and I couldn't figure out why, then I met up with my best friend and he said the same thing. We realized it is from playing Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games all day yesterday....

y'all live in cheap areas omg

it's about $60 dollars for my whole family to go see a 2d movie.

one of my friends on tumblr keeps making blogs. like i follow about 4 or 5 of her blogs. she never deletes them either. just makes more

went to a movie Sunday night and with my student ID it was $9.50
had to pull up my bank account to check the price whoops

i should watch Peter Pan tonight since my mom bought the DVD on Friday and i haven't watched it yet and this computer has a disk drive

If it's not the weekend, I can go watch a 2D movie for $8. 3D is about $12. Sometimes it's $6. Just depends lol we used to be cheaper too but they just remodeled the theater so it's more expensive, but still cheap compared to a lot of others.

I need to go to Downtown Disney like yesterday and see if they still have any Peter Pan hats.

Always wanted one and apparently they were brought back for Limited Time Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter