• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The ABC's of Trip Reporting- PLEASE JOIN US ON THE NEW THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here! What a wonderful start of the TR! I hope this TR will keep me entertained through the ghastly Berlin winter....

The second reader in the Central European Time Zone is signing in! I really miss hanging out on the boards in the mornings with you...

I loved your intro, very well written, and you managed to get the essence of three PTRs! And I love the fact that you finally can call yourself a missionary and write about Kazakhstan instead of Blankistan. Freedom really is a wonderful thing which unfortunately very often is only appreciated once it has been lost. :goodvibes I am so happy for you that you have it back! :thumbsup2

Found you. Now going back to read! Page 2 so not gonna take nearly as long to get caught up as it did when I first joined along on your journey! :banana:

The second reader in the Central European Time Zone is signing in! I really miss hanging out on the boards in the mornings with you...

I loved your intro, very well written, and you managed to get the essence of three PTRs! And I love the fact that you finally can call yourself a missionary and write about Kazakhstan instead of Blankistan. Freedom really is a wonderful thing which unfortunately very often is only appreciated once it has been lost. :goodvibes I am so happy for you that you have it back! :thumbsup2
Very well said, Magdalene! Sadly, you now get to experience what some of us had to go through while Liesa was in Blanki...., uh Kazakhstan with the time zone issues! And of course for us getting to share time with you here on the DIS, though not quite as much on the East Coast as the West Coast.

Not being as well versed in the Liesa history as some on here who have been a part of it much longer, I had the Kazakhstan part down from Glenn's DC Meet TR and the pictures of the many gifts Liesa brought with her. I surmised the missionary part, but am glad to have that "mystery" officially resolved.

I am so looking forward to keeping up with this TR from the very start! It is off to a good start Liesa and you know I will be doing a lot of :surfweb: and popcorn:: as we get to travel this long and wonderful journey with you! I'm certain that it will indeed be entertaining, adventurous, touching, compelling and inspiring! I wish I could have been a participant in the latter stages of it, but since that didn't work out, I am so looking forward to experiencing the journey here along with everyone else! :woohoo:

Well, I don't respond to trip reports normally, but I caught this one close to the beginning, and it sounds incredibly intriguing, so I thought I would post so I could join in. Hope I can intermingle even though I haven't been around for the pre-trip reports (heading over to read them now!). Can't wait to read more!

Oh Liesa, I'm so excited to finally read about your trip! I was in and out of the third installment of the PTR but I'm here and I'm ready to keep up...as soon as I return from the World on teh 26th. :rotfl:

Really, I'm so very happy this was a wonderful trip for all of you. So well deserved. :goodvibes

Well, I don't respond to trip reports normally, but I caught this one close to the beginning, and it sounds incredibly intriguing, so I thought I would post so I could join in. Hope I can intermingle even though I haven't been around for the pre-trip reports (heading over to read them now!). Can't wait to read more!
Good luck getting through the PTRs. The sheer size of them can be intimidating! :scared1:

Don't worry if you begin to feel overwhelmed! Take it from someone who was later getting to the game than many on here. You may want to work your way through some of the PTR posts to get a feel for things, but I think Liesa will probably share enough of her experiences here for those who are just climbing on board with us. It won't take you long to get completely wrapped up in this wonderful story and adventure, and you will certainly be glad you did!:thumbsup2

I'm here.

I couldn't keep up with the PTR, but I'm going to try to keep up with the TR.

I'm here! What a wonderful start of the TR! I hope this TR will keep me entertained through the ghastly Berlin winter....

me thinks it will take you through a Berlin winter...and spring...summer...fall and winter again...:rolleyes1 :laughing:

:welcome:! :) Don't get too lost in the pre-trippies...she does a great table of contents to "The Plan" for the trip, but it is three threads full of craziness. ;) glad you are joining us on this amazing adventure! :)

Great start, Liesa!!!!!

:laughing::laughing: Your partner in crime, Marv, has already started mischief on my PTR and I haven't even left yet.
Kathy, thanks for helping me round up my cohorts so we can "upgrade" your thread while you're away!:thumbsup2 You KNOW I will need all the help I can get! :lmao:

im in.:wave2:

and its always nice to bring along a gift the first time you show up at someones house (your TR)

:flower3:

I am thrilled to be in on the beginning of the TR! I also had trouble catching up with the 3 PTR threads and never quite did catch up...so here is a brand new TR...love the intro...and although surgery will interrupt for a few days, other than that little intrusion I plan on being here until the very last page. :surfweb:

Thank you for welcoming us along to enjoy the adventure as arm chair travelers! popcorn::

Dang it - page three! :headache: Next time someone save me a spot!

Great start Liesa! :thumbsup2

Maroo - just saw Baker's photos on facebook. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter