The ABC's of Trip Reporting- PLEASE JOIN US ON THE NEW THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payback is sweeter than wine. And now, STINK!! You gave another hint, so it's ONE MORE TIME back to the thread. Crap! Will I ever be done with finding Ali?
I'm thinking everyone will be done tomorrow night when I have to reveal the actual correct answer for everyone!

NO PB??? Were you living on Mars?

Peanut Butter is I guess an American thing so being raised by 2 parents who did not grow up in America I guess they never thought to get it. :confused3

Kinda a good thing because I found out I am allergic to peanuts too so I am sure as a child I would have had a reaction. :rotfl2:

I heard Mars needs Moms.... (sorry, couldn't resist):goodvibes I'm like the Bing commercial.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Good one, Tammie! Touche!

I'm thinking everyone will be done tomorrow night when I have to reveal the actual correct answer for everyone!

PHEW!! I WANT THE ANSWER!! (and the points :banana::banana::banana:)

Peanut Butter is I guess an American thing so being raised by 2 parents who did not grow up in America I guess they never thought to get it. :confused3

Kinda a good thing because I found out I am allergic to peanuts too so I am sure as a child I would have had a reaction. :rotfl2:

Ok, did I miss something?? Where did your parents come from? I must hear this! This totally sheds a new light on why you didn't have pb. And yeah, being allergic, it's maybe a very good thing you didnt' have it.

Sounds like a victim of budget cuts to me. Or she was just too progressive for their tastes

d2:

Way old......but....they fired the cool young band director that all the kids loved. Then they hired the "oldest" 20-something fuddy-duddy they could find. Half the band kids quit. When my sons sr class graduated there would have only been 3 returning high schoolers plus whatever 8th graders would move up and I think there were only about 8-10 possible and not all of them were planning to take band in hs so they dropped band. Still makes me mad. Now the same is happening with choir. They can't keep a director so they keep losing kids. Wonder how long before that's gone too.

Bottom line: Would I go back here?? You betcha!! In fact, I’d go so far as to say I enjoyed the food here more than I did over at Brown Derby. I can’t say I enjoyed the dining experience as a whole more, but if I were to go strictly on the flavor of the food, I’d choose this place over the other.

LiesaDay1331.jpg

Bidding a fond Cheerio, it was time to start what my heart had set out to do- SHOP the World!!! But which way would I take off??

Have you ever seen a lassie go this way:

LiesaDay1340.jpg

Or that:

LiesaDay1338.jpg
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Liesa, I am now ALL caught up on all of my threads except yours. But I ALWAYS save the best for last.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your meal at Rose & Crown. Personally, Mark and I were very disappointed with Brown Derby back in 2003 and have never gone back. We've been to Rose & Crown numerous times and have never had a bad meal. Mark always gets the beer sampler and thoroughly enjoys it.

I can't wait to follow your shopping WS expedition. I'm going to say you started towards France first.

Please Ladies give us more. I realize you all have Families and life outside the Dis but don't leave us hanging.:worship:

Please Ladies give us more. I realize you all have Families and life outside the Dis but don't leave us hanging.:worship:

OH BOY!! :welcome:!!!! I LOVE new readers! And especially ones that stop by and ask for more!!

We actually started a new thread, as the page limit is 250 pages. You can find us and read 3 or 4 updates

HERE!!!

Please come on over and enjoy!

We have begun a new thread that you can find:

HERE!!!

Please join us for all kinds of fun and laughter. Get ready for loads of updates and new fun in technicolor!! See you there!

Liesa and Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter