The ABC's of Trip Reporting- PLEASE JOIN US ON THE NEW THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad after all that waiting and craving that drink it ended up being a disappointment. Next time you'll have to order something harder (or bring your own to add to it ;) ) Looks like you had a lovely meal at R&C. I've been scarred since I last ate there with the icky fish and chips. I love the perspective of the photos you took at the end. How did you get those???

It's too bad after all that waiting and craving that drink it ended up being a disappointment. Next time you'll have to order something harder (or bring your own to add to it ;) ) Looks like you had a lovely meal at R&C. I've been scarred since I last ate there with the icky fish and chips. I love the perspective of the photos you took at the end. How did you get those???

I know! Over the next few days I learned some valuable lessons in ordering drinks in Disney. The meal was quite lovely, and as with Disney drinks, the food can be hit or miss as well. I can see where the fish and chips could come out greasy, so I steered clear of those. Although, I had contemplated (actually for months) putting a SNACK of fish and chips on my list. Still may want to do that sometime, but not when the weather is so hot! And it WAS HOT!!!!!!!

Those did end up being an odd perspective with those photos. I had asked someone to take my picture, and I knew as soon as he took the first shot it was going to turn into one of those photo shoots that I wasnt' going to get out of quickly. He definitely had some ideas on what he was going to do, and had I known I might have skipped it. Nevertheless, they turned out perfect for this installment, so in the end all things worked together for good. Not your normal set of quick pix! :upsidedow

Those did end up being an odd perspective with those photos. I had asked someone to take my picture, and I knew as soon as he took the first shot it was going to turn into one of those photo shoots that I wasnt' going to get out of quickly. He definitely had some ideas on what he was going to do, and had I known I might have skipped it. Nevertheless, they turned out perfect for this installment, so in the end all things worked together for good. Not your normal set of quick pix! :upsidedow

I can't imagine how low on the ground he must have been to get pictures looking UP at you! :rotfl2:

Liesa, there is nothing I hate more than getting all hyped up for something to eat/drink and being disappointed :headache:

What a bummer that the Welsh Dragon was very meh. Although the Bangers and Mash looked quite yummy. I on the other hand probably would have gone for Shepards Pie. I feel the same as Magdelena when it come to cabbage.

However, I may have to check out the R&C sometime soon. Maybe on the Disneymoon, if I can't fit it into my October trip.

We've had some great meals at the Rose and Crown. Never had the Bangers and Mash though. It looks pretty good.

When we went to London, we actually found a real Rose and Crown Pub. It looked very similar to the one at Epcot, but not quite as nice. I think I liked Epcot's food better. :rotfl:

I was wondering if she just set up the timer and put on a low rock. :rotfl2:

Word had gotten around about how much I needed (er, I mean attracted) a Paparazzi! ;)

Liesa, there is nothing I hate more than getting all hyped up for something to eat/drink and being disappointed :headache:

What a bummer that the Welsh Dragon was very meh. Although the Bangers and Mash looked quite yummy. I on the other hand probably would have gone for Shepards Pie. I feel the same as Magdelena when it come to cabbage.

However, I may have to check out the R&C sometime soon. Maybe on the Disneymoon, if I can't fit it into my October trip.

It was terribly disappointing - esp at that price. I wouldn't have been 1/2 as sad had it only been like $4.50.

OH NOOOOOOOo!!! Not another cabbage-nay-sayer. ;) I make Shepherd's Pie about once a month, so that went out the window. I wanted food I dont' normally make or get at home on this trip.

I think you'd like it. It's almost always got ADR openings and is reasonable priced.

We've had some great meals at the Rose and Crown. Never had the Bangers and Mash though. It looks pretty good.

When we went to London, we actually found a real Rose and Crown Pub. It looked very similar to the one at Epcot, but not quite as nice. I think I liked Epcot's food better. :rotfl:

You just can't go wrong with weiners and taters. A great combo anytime!! Unless you put yourself in the Cabbage-Hater camp. Most pubs in London aren't as ummm.... tidy as the R&C. This one had no dart board which is completely unheard of in the real deal.

I was told to wait (making me feel much more “at home”- I’m told that all the time) and they’d call me soon- by way of being flashed. I guess word had gotten around that that’s how I communicate.
:lmao:

Isn't R&C fabulous? I'd passed it over for our upcoming trip, but now you're making me think about it a little harder...

I have also been underwhelmed by the Welsh Dragon. It was recommended to me by my server, who said it was her favorite. I failed to note that my server was probably...oh, let's give her the benefit of the doubt here...twenty-one. I guess when I was 21 I preferred my drinks to not taste like drinks, either. Now, on the other hand... :rolleyes:

:lmao:

Isn't R&C fabulous? I'd passed it over for our upcoming trip, but now you're making me think about it a little harder...

I have also been underwhelmed by the Welsh Dragon. It was recommended to me by my server, who said it was her favorite. I failed to note that my server was probably...oh, let's give her the benefit of the doubt here...twenty-one. I guess when I was 21 I preferred my drinks to not taste like drinks, either. Now, on the other hand... :rolleyes:

I did really enjoy it! In fact, it surprised how much so! And that the food was better here than what I had ordered at BD was doubly surprising!

Yeah, back in the day.... it was whatever was cheapest at Taco Tuesdays. :rolleyes: Now I want a great flavor, and if it's really, really good one is plenty.

I"m not moving on until we fill up the last page and a haaaaaaaaaaaaalf....

I"m not moving on until we fill up the last page and a haaaaaaaaaaaaalf....

Is that a dare??????

Just saw on the evening new that someone in Oregon broke into a house and took a shower. Then he called police on himself because she said he got scared the homeowner may have a gun.

Any visitors today????:rotfl2:

Is that a dare??????

Just saw on the evening new that someone in Oregon broke into a house and took a shower. Then he called police on himself because she said he got scared the homeowner may have a gun.

Any visitors today????:rotfl2:

Yeah, I saw that. Oregon has the highest density of kooks anywhere on earth. My shower is rarely available nowadays with 3 teens in the house. :rolleyes: And he shoulda been VERY scared here... he would have seen the .22 on the way in. ;)

If it helps any, I like cabbage.:cool2:

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

I will definitely add you to Club Cool Cabbage. Although, I think we're fighting an uphill battle for membership. Where's Great Biscuit when you need him??:lmao:

:cool2::cool2::cool2:

I will definitely add you to Club Cool Cabbage. Although, I think we're fighting an uphill battle for membership. Where's Great Biscuit when you need him??:lmao:

Of course we're cool. Jordan likes cabbage too. I think Glenn might like it too. We just need to find more females that like it.

Like I posted before, I agree with you Magdalene Cabbage = :crazy2:

We can be the in the non-cabbage club. :teeth:

Looks like there will be two fractions in Liesa's audience now: the cabbage lovers and the cabbage haters! Good to have you on my team, Wendy! But I am sad that we are in opposition to our Post Host! :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter