• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Table for Humina, Humina?_____completed! 7/30

darn it. I always knew Bananas were the bad boys of the food group - can't stand the things myself. Stick to yummy slushies and margharita's for your fruit fix :thumbsup2

Hey, I think we'll be at WDW at the same time! We have a reservation at Bier Garten at 4:00 on Tues, Sept 29. Why don't you come sit at our table??

I'm at Tokoyo Dining that night, but something else might work, like meeting up for a drink. I'll PM you.:goodvibes

It's awful having weird food allergies! I'm allergic to coconut oil and you say that and people look at you like you have ten heads. No, I'm not allergic to coconut, just the oil.

That is different. Maybe it's just all concentrated in the oil? I have a friend allergic to pineapple, another head scratcher:laughing:

darn it. I always knew Bananas were the bad boys of the food group - can't stand the things myself. Stick to yummy slushies and margharita's for your fruit fix :thumbsup2

Yes, I think I will get my fruit fix in margarita form. I would get all my food in margarita form if I could:rotfl:

dis171.jpg

And so ends my vacation. The ending was pretty tragic, but everything else was wonderful. If you have ever wondered if you should stay at POR- do it. It's absolutely beautiful and I belive it has the prettiest landscaping in all of the resorts.

If I was to recommend one restaurant from the whole trip it would be Tutto Italia. Seriousy good eats- and eat a lunch there if you are concerned about prices, it's a little less.

I didn't really have a "worst" meal, so I'll just go with the bananas for breakfast:laughing:

I'd like to thank everyone for reading and commenting. I hope you had fun, I certainly did. It's nice to be able to talk about your vacation with people who love Disney and food as much as I do. :grouphug: A big thank you for the Friendies too! You guys are hilarious.

I have a PTR I'm starting from my upcoming trip, and if you are interested the link is in my signature. I hope to see you there!

And now- Keyboard Cat, play me off!
keyboardcat3.gif

are you allergic to latex too? I always find it weird that at the Dr and dentist they ask if we are allergic to Latex then ask if we have ever had a reaction to Banana or Avocado... guess there is some connection

Sorry, your trip ended that way. Horrible being sick and away from home. Thank goodness you found out what cause it. I'm so happy you have another trip planned and can't wait to read more of your great reviews. We have never eaten at Tutto and we will add it to our next trip in December.
Thank you again for sharing with us.;)

Sorry to hear about you getting sick at the end of your trip, but glad they figured out what it was. There's nothing worse than not knowing what is causing some kind of strange reaction. At least you can avoid bananas in the future!

I really enjoyed reading about your adventures and am looking forward to your PTR for F&W!:thumbsup2

what a way to find out you're allergic to bananas! sorry you had such a bad ending to your trip but I really enjoyed reading it :goodvibesup until the hives part that is :scared1:

are you allergic to latex too? I always find it weird that at the Dr and dentist they ask if we are allergic to Latex then ask if we have ever had a reaction to Banana or Avocado... guess there is some connection

hmmm, I don't think I have an alergy to latex. And thankfully not avocado! I'd die with out my guacamole!

Sorry, your trip ended that way. Horrible being sick and away from home. Thank goodness you found out what cause it. I'm so happy you have another trip planned and can't wait to read more of your great reviews. We have never eaten at Tutto and we will add it to our next trip in December.
Thank you again for sharing with us.;)

Your welcome:goodvibes and thanks for reading. Tutto is the boss, you will love it!

Sorry to hear about you getting sick at the end of your trip, but glad they figured out what it was. There's nothing worse than not knowing what is causing some kind of strange reaction. At least you can avoid bananas in the future!

I really enjoyed reading about your adventures and am looking forward to your PTR for F&W!:thumbsup2

Thanks for reading! The last day was horrible- but it was the excuse to book a new trip:laughing:

what a way to find out you're allergic to bananas! sorry you had such a bad ending to your trip but I really enjoyed reading it :goodvibesup until the hives part that is :scared1:

Hives all alone is scary. I'm going to my Doctor before my next trip to see if there is something he can give me "just in case". That's the only bad thing about traveling alone- if you get sick you're screwed.

OMG.....I LOVE Keyboard Cat!!!!!! Hilarious!:rotfl2:

I love keyboard cat too! It will never not be funny:lmao:

Bit of a latecomer here but thank you so much for your informative AND amusing reviews! Looking forward to your upcoming report. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter