• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survey: Is having a live PodCast recording on Castaway Cay a good idea?

Do you think we should have the live podcast on Castaway Cay?

• Yes. It's OK with me if you have it on Castaway Cay.

• No. I would prefer you do it somewhere else on another day.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be my first big cruise (the largest ship I've cruised on had about 100 passengers) and I've never been to the Bahamas, so I'm looking forward to experiencing everything, including a live podcast recording, if it's on the itinerary. Is there any way to know ahead of time when it'll be? I don't want to schedule a snorkeling excursion for the same time.

I'm still going back and forth as to what to vote. My first thought was WOW that's so exciting and would be amazing... then I realized that it's my sons first time on Castaway Cay and would want to spend some time on the beach with him. Then I realized that he'd most likely only spend a hour or so on the beach being so young and we'll be back in July on the Dream with 2 stops in Castaway Cay. I think I'm leaning towards yes on the island! This is my first podcast event so I'm pretty much excited for everything and anything!

This is going to be my first big cruise (the largest ship I've cruised on had about 100 passengers) and I've never been to the Bahamas, so I'm looking forward to experiencing everything, including a live podcast recording, if it's on the itinerary. Is there any way to know ahead of time when it'll be? I don't want to schedule a snorkeling excursion for the same time.

My goal is to get all this worked out and scheduled well in advance of the cruise and post our itinerary so folks can plan accordingly.

I know everyone is anxiously awaiting details, including me, and as soon as I have some I promise I will release them.

I'm actually very proud of the fact that we were able to get everything in place so that we could release the names of our special guests and speakers as early as we did this year.

I know this is a hard word to hear but...patience :surfweb:

This is my First time on Cast away Cay!!!! I want to do the taping too :( I can't choose!!!! PLEASE DON"T DO THIS TO ME!!!!

My goal is to get all this worked out and scheduled well in advance of the cruise and post our itinerary so folks can plan accordingly.

I know everyone is anxiously awaiting details, including me, and as soon as I have some I promise I will release them.

I'm actually very proud of the fact that we were able to get everything in place so that we could release the names of our special guests and speakers as early as we did this year.

Patience??? Patience??? We don't need no stinkin Patience........:rotfl2:

Please don't think I was complaining! I'm happy enough to be going on the cruise - everything else is cake!! I just happen to love cake. ;) Patience is not a virtue I have in abundance, but I will be eagerly awaiting the schedule, whenever it's ready! Thank you for all you've done for the cruise so far and for everything you do with the podcast, the arrangements, etc.!

Please don't think I was complaining! I'm happy enough to be going on the cruise - everything else is cake!! I just happen to love cake. ;) Patience is not a virtue I have in abundance, but I will be eagerly awaiting the schedule, whenever it's ready! Thank you for all you've done for the cruise so far and for everything you do with the podcast, the arrangements, etc.!

You and I will get along great. :laughing:

:sneaks in and takes your share of pie and brownies (and any alpacas I can snag) and heads back to my cabin to be a glutton:

Nobody said anything about alpacas! We get alpacas, too?! You can have all the fruit pies and anything with fruit in it, but I wouldn't recommend touching anything chocolate. I nearly stabbed my mother's hand with a fork when she tried to sneak some candied almonds off my plate once. And we were at her mother's day brunch! :rolleyes1 It was her fault, though. I just saw the movement out of the corner of my eye and the fork moved before I even thought about it!

:sneaks in and takes your share of pie and brownies (and any alpacas I can snag) and heads back to my cabin to be a glutton:

takes care of something that isn't sweet.

Never was much of one for cake. Pie [for sit-down meals] and Cookies [for other times]

John -- I wish you had one more voting option.

It would be something like Don't care either way but I intend to be at the taping.

Good Luck with the planning. We do appreciate that it is a daunting task with 800 people.

It's a great day to be alive!
Carol

I like brownies! Will you share? If I bring ice cream?

Deal!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Rap upon the door in code.

▬ ▬ ▬ • • • ▬ ▬ ▬ • • for chocolate.
• • • • • ▬ ▬ • • • • • for vanilla.
▬ • ▬ • ▬ • ▬ • ▬ • for all other flavors.

I voted no, but then I got to thinking and if its when it was last time, sea day morning, that would interfer with Palo Brunch. So if it were between those 2 times I'd prefer Castaway Cay as it would only be a portion of the day there and we could still get in some beach time. If it were sea day morning, that would be a dilemma. Ok, I think 4 days is not enough time! ;)

Thanks for all you guys are doing and thanks for looking for opinions. :goodvibes

I voted no, but then I got to thinking and if its when it was last time, sea day morning, that would interfer with Palo Brunch. So if it were between those 2 times I'd prefer Castaway Cay as it would only be a portion of the day there and we could still get in some beach time. If it were sea day morning, that would be a dilemma. Ok, I think 4 days is not enough time! ;)

Thanks for all you guys are doing and thanks for looking for opinions. :goodvibes

There is no Palo brunch on 4 day cruises and I HIGHLY doubt that we are doing a special Palo brunch this time. We are making Palo dinner reservations.

--My mistake, that was a 3 night cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter