Surf and Turf Disney Style…..30 days of food on land and at sea! 06/16 WPE

really enjoyed your dining report. thanks for posting. Will be counting down until the next one - have another amazing trip :goodvibes:

This has been a fun ride. I saw your new posts on the Disney food picture thread. They were great pictures.

I will be eagerly awaiting the new food reviews!

I can't wait to read along after your next trip!

Food on the plane looked good enough. I hate the whole "snooze ya lose" policy. Just because I shut my eyes doesn't mean I don't want those cracker (and in your case that meal)

The "just cool" cokes? Is that a good thing? Personally, I am such a coke drinker that I will drink it even hot... but mostly I like it pretty cold.

The lobster roll looks interesting. I may h ave to try one of those.

I can't beleive you got another one done...you are on a (lobster) roll! :lmao: I crack myself up. ;)

DONE!!!!!!!​
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Thank you everyone who stuck with me for such a long time. I hope you enjoyed sharing our adventures in food on land and at sea as much as we did.

We will be on our way to the US in just 8 more weeks and I hope that some of you will come along to read our new food adventures once we are back! :grouphug:

Nooooooo, say it ain't so .......... your wonderful dining review has come to an end :sad1:

Thank goodness you have another trip coming along so soon

I will be waiting patiently until you return popcorn::

Ooh, be sure to have some mint choc chip for me :goodvibes

Wow, it's finally over - well done for continuing on till the end. And all finished up just in time to start the pre-trip report for August's reviews ;)

Enjoyed your food report and pictures as usual Karin. Looking forward to August :)

really enjoyed your dining report. thanks for posting. Will be counting down until the next one - have another amazing trip :goodvibes:

I am glad you enjoyed it and stuck with me for such a long time.
Not very much longer until our next trip! In 8 weeks from now we will already be in the US and on our way to Key Largo. :thumbsup2

This has been a fun ride. I saw your new posts on the Disney food picture thread. They were great pictures.

I will be eagerly awaiting the new food reviews!

Thank you, Doris! It was a pleasure writing it and I really apprciate that you stayed with me for such a long time.
I am trying to get the next one up quicker! :goodvibes

Great food report Karin. You gave me some ideas for our summer and winter trips.

I am glad you enjoyed it and I gave you ideas. There are so many things to try at WDW and on the ships, I already have another long list of things to try. :goodvibes

I can't wait to read along after your next trip!

Food on the plane looked good enough. I hate the whole "snooze ya lose" policy. Just because I shut my eyes doesn't mean I don't want those cracker (and in your case that meal)

The "just cool" cokes? Is that a good thing? Personally, I am such a coke drinker that I will drink it even hot... but mostly I like it pretty cold.

Guess in about 3 months from now there will be another epic just about to be started. :rotfl2:

Food on the plane was okay, it never lives up to vacation food on the way going home. I didn't mind missing breakfast, but I would have wished for a better lunch sandwich. ;)

Yes, I will drink my coke lukewarm too, but it is such a change from the US where there are lots of ice cubes in every drink, to kind of lightly chilled Coke here in Europe. :rotfl2:

The lobster roll looks interesting. I may h ave to try one of those.

I can't beleive you got another one done...you are on a (lobster) roll! :lmao: I crack myself up. ;)

We had only heard about the lobster roll a few days earlier, so we were on a quest to try it. ;) :lmao:

And I am very relieved to have at least two reports finished so far. Summer trip is still open and then there is still planning to post on my pre-trippie! :thumbsup2

Nooooooo, say it ain't so .......... your wonderful dining review has come to an end :sad1:

Thank goodness you have another trip coming along so soon

I will be waiting patiently until you return popcorn::

Ooh, be sure to have some mint choc chip for me :goodvibes

Yes, Linda, it has come to an end ;) :laughing: ..... but I can still hold me over reading your dining review! ;) :laughing:

Next trip coming up soon, but your next trip isn't far out either. ;)

I promise to have some mint chocolate chip ice-cream for you! Oh, the things I am going to do for my DISfriends! :lmao:

Wow, it's finally over - well done for continuing on till the end. And all finished up just in time to start the pre-trip report for August's reviews ;)

Enjoyed your food report and pictures as usual Karin. Looking forward to August :)

It has taken some time, but sometimes work (and all my other reports ;) :lmao:) were getting in the way.
See you in August, Joh! :hug:

I just spend my lunch 'hour' :rolleyes1 reading this entire trip report!

Loved it . It was so well written, I felt like I was there. Thank you so much for taking the time. I look forward to the next one!

:woohoo:

I just spend my lunch 'hour' :rolleyes1 reading this entire trip report!

Loved it . It was so well written, I felt like I was there. Thank you so much for taking the time. I look forward to the next one!

:woohoo:

:woohoo: Thanks for reading! I am glad my reviews helped you get through your lunch "hour". :laughing:

We already have a lot of restaurants planned for this year's month long vacation. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the great report Karin! Looking forward to your new ones later this summer. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the great report Karin! Looking forward to your new ones later this summer. :thumbsup2

I was happy to have you along for the review! So glad you stuck with me for the extended period of time!
Next review coming up in about 3 months! :thumbsup2

Guten Tag Karin! Finally had time to read your entire report this evening and between you and Nicki, I have been inspired to do my own report for our upcoming vacation! I only hope that I am able to do as good a job as you do with your reports :)

Always sad to see your reviews end but I know there is usually another one coming soon! Miss you both, hope to see y'all again soon!!!!!:hug:

Guten Tag Karin! Finally had time to read your entire report this evening and between you and Nicki, I have been inspired to do my own report for our upcoming vacation! I only hope that I am able to do as good a job as you do with your reports :)

You are one brave lady to read that entire report in one evening! :thumbsup2
And I am looking forward to read your review. When is your vacation?

Always sad to see your reviews end but I know there is usually another one coming soon! Miss you both, hope to see y'all again soon!!!!!:hug:

I really hope that our paths cross again soon, Kat! :hug:
And it won't be long until my next report ;), we are leaving again for WDW and the Disney Dream in just 6 short weeks. Another 4 weeks of yummy food and a few DISmeets! :thumbsup2

Ack... I just wanted to let you know that I can't view your PTR. Each time I try to open it, I get a warning that there is malware associated with it. :headache:

It has to do with magicaldisneytrips.com I know that I have been getting this message for the last few days. I just didn't know what thread it was associated with. (or if it was one in particular) I have gone through all the others that I am sub'd to..and I only get the message with your PTR. Is that odd?

Ack... I just wanted to let you know that I can't view your PTR. Each time I try to open it, I get a warning that there is malware associated with it. :headache:

It has to do with magicaldisneytrips.com I know that I have been getting this message for the last few days. I just didn't know what thread it was associated with. (or if it was one in particular) I have gone through all the others that I am sub'd to..and I only get the message with your PTR. Is that odd?

I think it is VERY odd, as the link is in the signature and it is in all my replies and all my threads. :confused3
Have you tried clearing your cookies? Or to unsubscribe and subscribe to the thread again?

dizneeat said:
I think it is VERY odd, as the link is in the signature and it is in all my replies and all my threads. :confused3
Have you tried clearing your cookies? Or to unsubscribe and subscribe to the thread again?

I will have to try. I am just not sure why it comes up with that thread and no others... Bottom line though... I wanted you to know I am sorry I am missing out on all the fun over there on your PTR, but I promise to pop in as soon as I can :)

I will have to try. I am just not sure why it comes up with that thread and no others... Bottom line though... I wanted you to know I am sorry I am missing out on all the fun over there on your PTR, but I promise to pop in as soon as I can :)

I hope you get it sorted soon, I updated two more days and the WDW fun has started. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter