Surf and Turf Disney Style…..30 days of food on land and at sea! 06/16 WPE

I hope you get it sorted soon, I updated two more days and the WDW fun has started. ;)

So I had dh take a look at it. The site you use for your photos has a security problem that google has flagged. Basically, an outside source/user installed a virus on the site (magicaldisneytrips) that and has been flagged as a Trojan virus that tracks keystrokes to grab passwords. Google has contacted the site...so it should be fixed quickly.

What I don't understand is why the rest of your threads are fine.... I would assume you upload your photos all to the same place?

So I had dh take a look at it. The site you use for your photos has a security problem that google has flagged. Basically, an outside source/user installed a virus on the site (magicaldisneytrips) that and has been flagged as a Trojan virus that tracks keystrokes to grab passwords. Google has contacted the site...so it should be fixed quickly.

What I don't understand is why the rest of your threads are fine.... I would assume you upload your photos all to the same place?

I can't get into the PTR or the "Pixie dust" either. Thought it was my computer, so I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having the problem. Hope it gets fixed soon so I can continue reading your reports.

I can get into all of them...but I have heard many people complain about virus protection popping up and blocking or warning of unsafe site. Over probably the last month or so. I thin kabout 3 weeks ago my virus protection kept telling me Dis was unsafe too.

My suggestions is to try another browser..run your virus scanner, clear cookies...but it stopped doing it for me after i ran malwarebytes.

Ann, it should be working for you again. I hope to see you over on my pre-trip report again, once you return and get caught up with everything.

I can't get into the PTR or the "Pixie dust" either. Thought it was my computer, so I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having the problem. Hope it gets fixed soon so I can continue reading your reports.

Elaine, it should work for you again too! Can't wait to make serious plans to meet you again at WDW! :thumbsup2

I can get into all of them...but I have heard many people complain about virus protection popping up and blocking or warning of unsafe site. Over probably the last month or so. I thin kabout 3 weeks ago my virus protection kept telling me Dis was unsafe too.

My suggestions is to try another browser..run your virus scanner, clear cookies...but it stopped doing it for me after i ran malwarebytes.

Thanks for helping out, Jen, it should work again!

Elaine, it should work for you again too! Can't wait to make serious plans to meet you again at WDW! :thumbsup2

:yay::yay: It works. Thanks Karin for letting me know. I've missed reading your PRT and I'm going to catch up now. Just let me know when you are ready to make plans to meet...can't wait!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter