Surf and Turf Disney Style…..30 days of food on land and at sea! 06/16 WPE

dizneeat

DIS Veteran

We did it again!
Tom and I went to Disney for our summer vacation and spent another 28 nights inside the Disney bubble (well, we stepped over the “borders” a few times, but I am sure you will forgive us)

Introduction:

Photo0241FourBySix.jpg

First off there is DB Tom, who works for the Austrian Postal Services and loves everything and anything Disney. He goes along with everything I plan for our Disney trips and loves to try different food. All for the sake of our DISboards friends!

And then there is me, Karin, teacher by day and planner of our Disney trips by night. I love to make plans, book things, then cancel and change them again. This goes for resorts, park plans and food choices.

This summer we went to

• OKW for 8 nights on the Free Disney Dining Plan
• Sailed three cruises on the Disney Dream and
• Returned for an additional 9 nights to OKW, without a Dining Plan this time.

And without further ado, here is our line up for this summer:

Day 1 - August 13, travel day
Airplane snackhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42674608&postcount=50 on the short flight to Frankfurt, airplane lunch and light airplane dinner on board of Lufthansa, and a real dinner from Wolfgang Puck’s Express and a Krispy Kreme dessert.

Day 2 - August 14,
Breakfast at Olivia’s Café, a wonderful surprise from the Disney Florist, and lunch at Wolfgang Puck’s Express, skipped dinner in favour of some goodies out of the fridge.

Day 3 - August 15,
In room breakfast, the best snack ever, lunch at the Mara and dinner at Boatwrights.

Day 4 - August 16,
Breakfast at Wolfgang Puck’s Express, a late lunch/early dinner at Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Package)

Day 5 - August 17,
Breakfast on the balcony, lunch at the Contempo Café, dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse

Day 6 - August 18,
In room breakfast, lunch at Typhoon Tilly’s and dinner at Le Cellier and a few more snacks

Day 7 - August 19,
Breakfast at Denny’s, another Disney snack, lunch at Wolfgang Puck’s Express and dinner at the California Grill

Day 8 - August 20,
Snack breakfast, shared lunch at Tangierine Cafe and another shared lunch at the Cantina de San Angel, German snacks from the Karamell Kuche and American snacks from the Fife and Drum Tavern, dinner at Jiko and a Krispy Kreme late night snack

Day 9 - August 21,
Snack options from Goofy’s Candy Company and breakfast at Wolfgang Puck’s Express, lunch and a yummy drink at the Enchanted Garden, an in-room surprise from DCL and friends, dinner at the Enchanted Garden

Day 10 - August 22,
Breakfast at the Royal Palace, lunch at Cabanas, dinner at the Royal Palace

Day 11 - August 23,
Breakfast at Cabanas, lunch at Serenity Bay, a snack from the Tow Mater Grill, Pirate dinner at the Animators Palette

Day 12 - August 24,
Breakfast at the Royal Palace, a cooking demonstration at the D-Lounge, Lunch at the Royal Palace, High Tea at Palo and dinner at Palo

Day 13 - August 25,
Debarkation breakfast at the Animators Palette, lunch at the Enchanted Garden, a Eye Scream treat, a Vista Cafe treat, dinner at the Animators Palette

Day 14 - August 26,
Breakfast at the Royal Palace, lunch at Cabanas, snacks from the Tow Mater Grill, Champagne Tasting at Pink and dinner at the Enchanted Garden

Day 15 - August 27,
Breakfast at the Royal Palace, lunch at the Royal Palace, Wine tasting at Meridian, a snack we had bought in Epcot’s Karamell Kuche, drinks from the 687 Bar and from Skyline, dinner at the Royal Palace

Day 16 - August 28,
Debarkation breakfast at the Royal Palace, coffee at Cove Cafe, lunch at the Enchanted Garden, a snack from the Vista Café, and dinner at the Royal Palace

Day 17 - August 29,
Breakfast at the Royal Palace, lunch at the Royal Palace, a drink at Pink and dinner at the Animators Palate

Day 18 - August 30,
Breakfast at Cabanas, a snack from the Cove Café, Castaway Club Onboard Reception, brunch at Palo Part 1, Palo Part 2, drinks at the Skyline Bar, dinner at Palo

Day 19 - August 31,
Room service breakfast on the verandah, Cabana goodies, drinks from the Castaway Airbar, lunch at Serenity Bay, dinner from the Tow Mater Grill and Luigi’s Pizza

Day 20 – September 1,
Debarkation breakfast, in room lunch and dinner

Day 21 - September 2,
Snack breakfast, a snack from the Enchanted Grove, lunch at The Plaza, dinner at Kouzzina

Day 22 - September 3,
In room breakfast, snacks from the little bakery inside the Villains Store, lunch at Wolfgang Puck’s Express, Supermarket Goodies, a Krispy Kreme late night snack

Day 23 - September 4,
Breakfast at IHOP, in room lunch with a treat from Trilo-Bites, dinner at the Grand Floridian Café

Day 24 - September 5,
Lunch at Steak 'n Shake, a frozen treat from Beaches and Cream, a sweet treat from the Boardwalk Bakery and Frozen Pizza

Day 25 - September 6,
Breakfast at the Waffle House, lunch at Wolfgang Puck’s Express, dinner at the California Grill and another Krispy treat

Day 26 - September 7,
Lunch at Joe’s Crab Shack and dinner at the Outback Steakhouse

Day 27 - September 8,
A snack from Starring Rolls, dinner at Bubba Gump’s Shrimp Company, dessert at Cinnabon and another Krispy Treat

Day 28 - September 9,
Lunch at Wolfgang Puck’s Express, dinner at Denny’s and a Disney snack

Day 29 - September 10,
Breakfast at The Wave, lunch at the Columbia Harbour House, takeaway from Wolfgang Puck’s Express, snack, airplane dinner, courtesy of Lufthansa

Day 30 - September 11,
Lunch snack at Frankfurt airport

So, are you coming along for the ride? ;)

OMG! Of course I'm in! I love your reviews. But seriously, how much vacation time do the two of you get!!!

I've been stalking the DiningReviews all week waiting for you! Howembarrassing! I love to follow your adventures in dining.

OMG! Of course I'm in! I love your reviews. But seriously, how much vacation time do the two of you get!!!

Welcome! I am glad you found my new dining review! And VERY happy you enjoy them! :goodvibes
As for the vacation time ...... Tom gets 6 weeks and our summer holiday is 9 weeks long. ;)

I've been stalking the DiningReviews all week waiting for you! Howembarrassing! I love to follow your adventures in dining.

I HAVE A STALKER!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:
Welcome! I am real glad you watched out for my review! We're about to embark on a food feast! ;) :thumbsup2

:cool1::cool1:woohoo, can't wait to hear all about it:goodvibes

Hi Ruth, welcome to my new dining review! :goodvibes
We had another amazing vacation, filled with friends and food and one HUGE ship! :lmao:

Glad to see I haven't missed your reviews!

Welcome! I am honoured to have you here! And you haven't missed anything ....... YET! :laughing:

Excited for your review!!! Thanks to you I also am in love with WPE breakfasts and just highlighted it for my dining review yesterday and gave you a shout out!!!!!!

I have been waiting for you to start a new review! I'll be lurking!:cheer2:

Welcome!
I feel so proud that so many of you seem to enjoy my dining reviews! :goodvibes And ...... feel free to chime in when you feel like it!

Excited for your review!!! Thanks to you I also am in love with WPE breakfasts and just highlighted it for my dining review yesterday and gave you a shout out!!!!!!

Dawn, wonderful to have you here!
I just hopped over to your review to read your review on WPE! WOW - great! It makes me want one of those breakfast pizzas right now! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Oh and you forgot to add for day 2...lots of wine......Ah, wait....I think that was just me! :rotfl2:

I can't wait to hear all about it. The pictures that you posted on your trip report have me so excited to eat on the Dream.

Signing on! Johnny & I were thinking of y'all last night. We went out to a new place for dinner and their signature dessert was.......Krispy Kreme bread pudding...AMAZING!:goodvibes

I'm so excited you have another review! I've loved reading your past ones and I'm so jealous you get to go for so long! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter