Strangest Interactions With Other Guests?

I remember being sat next to a southern American lady while waiting for Fantasmic to start. She asked me if we had grass in England!!!!:lmao::confused3::confused:

These two southern American guys asked my parents if we had electricity and television in Wales! Sadly, I've had many similar conversations to this in WDW :rotfl2:

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Well..................three of the original Swan Dolphin cheerleaders managed to lose their children on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad................We were a bit tuckered out. I think it was open until 1am & it was around 12:45. The kids of course were still bouncing off the sides of buildings & trash cans & any other inanimate object they could find. :rotfl: So off they go into BTMRR. We, as GOOD MOTHERS, waited by the exit. And waited by the exit. And waited by the exit............(See we are the GOOD mothers). Finally about 1:10 we started to go in through the exit. And low & behold, here come Danny, Sierra & Kendra. No one else was coming in (or only a few stragglers), so the CMs just let them keep going around, and around, and around, and around, and around. They rode it for like 25 minutes straight.

BUT WE DID WAIT FOR THE KIDS!!!!!! But we probably looked like idiots standing there saying, 'Do you think we should be worried?'. And should anyone else have seen them riding that many times, they would probably have figured we abandoned them!

Wow - this same exact thing just happened to us a few weeks ago at Busch Gardens. My friend and I were waiting for our girls to get off a roller coaster, very late at night, the park was officially already closed, and we waited and waited... finally I said you know, I don't mean to be paranoid or anything, but what if someone just walked off with them? Because it had been forever and for goodness sakes, where on earth were they? We were stuck between being embarrassed that we hadn't gotten worried sooner... of course, after a while, they turned up, having ridden the coaster about a million times without having to come out in between.

By the way, this thread is fantastic! Thanks for all the posts.

These two southern American guys asked my parents if we had electricity and television in Wales! Sadly, I've had many similar conversations to this in WDW :rotfl2:

Honestly, the misconceptions different cultures have about one-another are fascinating. I suppose this kind of thing is gradually dying out in the Age of Information ("Now mom and dad and junior...") but who knows?

----

And since this thread is too good to be buried under all the Alphabet Game posts (don't we have a game board?)

(Ahem)

hammerman.gif

This is it, for a winner!
Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner!
Move! Slide your rump!
Just for a minute let's all do the bump!
Bump, bump, bump! Yeah!!!

Can't touch this.

:dance3:

strangest interaction: in 2001 on the way home (booooo) we were at MCO, and had just found our gate. The washroom was nearby, so off I went. As I am washing my hands, this lady who was at the sink by me says something along the lines of how flying makes her have to poop more often. Um....???? She then asked me if I have the same issues. ACK! strange!

strangest interaction: in 2001 on the way home (booooo) we were at MCO, and had just found our gate. The washroom was nearby, so off I went. As I am washing my hands, this lady who was at the sink by me says something along the lines of how flying makes her have to poop more often. Um....???? She then asked me if I have the same issues. ACK! strange!

You know... I do, let's say, digest better in the air. Must be something they put in the little ginger snap things. :confused3

Not at Disney, but I had a weird encounter at a local wild animal rehabilitation center (a park that houses and cares for injured animals and runs educational programs). There was a dude trying to "communicate" with the birds of prey:

Weird Guy: "CUCK-CUH-CUCK-CUH-CUCK-CUH-COOOORR!"
Birds: " :confused: "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter