• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying Before/After PCC 2.0

It's official now. I've just booked the last part of my pre and post-cruise stays. I'll be at BCV 12/10-12/12 and back there again 12/16-12/19.

Staying the 11th at pop and then 16-19 at pop. Unless we can get a better "deal" somewhere else...lol:rotfl:

I think DH and I will stay 3 nights post cruise. I want to stay in the Boardwalk area and need to figure out how to rent points. Any tips from my DVC friends?

Just to be safe, I booked a room at the Dolphin at $139 a night, cancellation permitted 24 hrs in advance.

I think DH and I will stay 3 nights post cruise. I want to stay in the Boardwalk area and need to figure out how to rent points. Any tips from my DVC friends?

Just to be safe, I booked a room at the Dolphin at $139 a night, cancellation permitted 24 hrs in advance.

I'm trying to rent points for October, so I will let you know how things go. =)

I booked BWV (my home) for 12/16 -12/23 ... birthday celebration on Dec. 18th -- anyone want to join me party:

I booked BWV (my home) for 12/16 -12/23 ... birthday celebration on Dec. 18th -- anyone want to join me party:

We may need to combine that with Paul's birthday on 12/17. Val & I are going to be headed home on your birthday.

Reviving the thread.

We are at the Dolphin for 3 nights after cruise. Looking for something WDW owned the night or two before the cruise so we can use ME to get to the world.

Reviving the thread.

We are at the Dolphin for 3 nights after cruise. Looking for something WDW owned the night or two before the cruise so we can use ME to get to the world.

If you are at the Dolphin after the cruise, how will you get back to the airport without Magical Express?

If nothing else, hire a car (I've done it before). ME would just save us that expense on the way in.

I was hoping I could arrange for ME for the ride back, not from the Dolphin, but to return to the original resort. My research told me that won't work.

We're staying at AKV (Home) Concierge from 12/16 to 12/19. We can't wait!

Awesome:cool1: We got into the Poly for 2 days before the cruise...never stayed there before and have always wanted to. Looking forward to it.

Although my family and I won't be going on the cruise, we will be there the 9th - 16th pending any great deals on other dates. We will be on the lookout for DISers with LGMH. I have to finish reading the threads to see if there's any meets before the cruise.

We won't be on the cruise either. We will be at BLT from the 5th-12th.

My kids and I are going down on the 6th and staying at CSR... the hubby and his daughter are coming on the 11th and we are staying in Cocoa Beach (would LOVE to stay at the Dolphin/Swan but with the step-daughter coming with us, we would need two rooms)... flying home the afternoon we leave the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter