• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying Before/After PCC 2.0

I'm waiting 7 months out. I really want a Beach Club studio for pre and post cruise stays. Hopefully, something will be available.

Oh! Really? Does this mean you're not going to book your home resort "just in case," so you'll have a DVC reservation? BRAVE MAN!!!!

Everybody (well - the DVCers) ready to make their big post-cruise phonecall to Member Services to reserve at their home resort tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. EST?!!! :banana:

Primed and ready to go!!!

hmmmm, havent even thought of this yet for Kristen and I, is there going to be another swan/ dolphin deal? Loved those beds! Otherwise we probably should start thinking about a DVC resort huh?

Doing the "got a 1 BR at our home resort for two nights post-cruise, which is never a 'given' at VWL in December, especially with a reservation starting not on a weekend" dance!!!!

Yes. Phillip is making fun of said dance, which happened literally in the kitchen.

on hold while the CM works out the intricacies of banked points and transferring points between my two memberships. i need 33 - have 36 if they all get transferred into one account - meanwhile, I wait...

OK!!! We're good to go, 2 nights before and now 2 nights after (December 16th and 17th) at BCV. Now I can relax.

Yay Dodie! Now we're both good to go!!

hmmmm, havent even thought of this yet for Kristen and I, is there going to be another swan/ dolphin deal? Loved those beds! Otherwise we probably should start thinking about a DVC resort huh?

Better safe than sorry in case a Swan Dolphin deal doesn't come up. As long as you're using this year's points (nothing banked), you can always cancel with no penalty (within 30 days if I remember correctly).

Just got off the phone- successfully booked 2 studios at VWL for the 3 post cruise nights!
Makes me very happy. Dancing in my kitchen as well! :banana::banana:

I will try to switch at 7 months to BLT or BCV- but if that doesn't happen- VWL will be perfect once again! (we've spent the past 2 Christmas season vacations there)

Just got 6 nights post-cruise in a AKV 2BR! :banana:

I just love the smell of giraffes in the morning...

Wooo Hooo Val & I are booked for 2 nights at OKW in a 1BR post cruise. :cool1:

Now to mark our calendar for the 7 month window (that's May folks) to see if we can get BCV/BWV. :thumbsup2

I can't believe I completely forgot about booking! :headache: I was trying to be a good girl and clean up a bit before I got on the computer. I finally logged in at about 9:40 and saw Dodie's fb status. I immediately called but all the AKV concierge studios are booked. :eek: We booked a regular AKV studio and are wait listed for concierge. Hopefully something comes through. :wizard:

We might try BLT at the 7 month window :scratchin but no matter where we end up we'll be happy. :banana::banana::banana:

Only 11 more months! :dance3::cheer2::dance3::cheer2:

Hi Sandy. I've booked two nights DVC pre 2.0 but am hoping Dreams has another Dolphin deal announced at some point.

Hi Sandy. I've booked two nights DVC pre 2.0 but am hoping Dreams has another Dolphin deal announced at some point.

I am with you George. I am hoping for a Dolphin post stay. Since most of the post events will be around the EPCOT area.

We are staying night before and for several days after cruise...
Not sure of the where.
I know it will be on property.
We need to work on this very soon.
Carla, Gilchrist, and Lakyn
aka aka
zendisney, minniemimi52. and Lakyn

Although my family and I won't be going on the cruise, we will be there the 9th - 16th pending any great deals on other dates. We will be on the lookout for DISers with LGMH. I have to finish reading the threads to see if there's any meets before the cruise.

I am a newer member of the Podcast, but I am going on the cruise. I plan to come down on Friday and then taking a trip to Universal after the cruise (I have never been to Universal :sad2: I know. I am a Disney fan, but my friend is meeting me at Universal (hopefully). Does anyone know of any plans from the Podcast crew?

I am a newer member of the Podcast, but I am going on the cruise. I plan to come down on Friday and then taking a trip to Universal after the cruise (I have never been to Universal :sad2: I know. I am a Disney fan, but my friend is meeting me at Universal (hopefully). Does anyone know of any plans from the Podcast crew?

Still too far out to know anything concrete.

Does anyone know of any plans from the Podcast crew?

Like Todd said, it's early, but, if it's anything like the last cruise, don't expect pre- or post-cruise plans from the actual podcast team. The events that they coordinate(d) for the cruise itself were all-consuming. Any events that happened before or after the cruise were informal events coordinated by DISers themselves, i.e., the meet the night before the cruise and the DATW on the Friday afterward (which has already been planned by the way - that post is on the main podcast board).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter