If you cloned yourself and had full control of the clone , what would you have the clone do?

Cook, clean, do childcare and driving them around, homework, socialize with neighbours and at work events to help my career. (Basically a 1950s housewife in a well to do social class in America/England.)

CLEAN THE HOUSE 🏠! I mean like spotless !! Showroom ready! Cook figure out what’s for dinner !!! Then CLEAN it up !
Yard work - make the yard look nice !!

Take care of that and the dang laundry - I’ll do the shopping 🛒 heck I’ll even go to work - I’m close to retirement- if my clone will do the cleaning cooking, laundry and yard work ! I will handle the rest !

Clean, but not too much. If it is a clone of myself, I might do something not so nice to whoever tried to make me do all of their housework. We would probably end up arguing and then watching a movie together.

Clean the house. Plan and cook meals. Except that its a clone of myself....so I suspect the clone will have just as much difficulty with these tasks as I myself do!

Organize my clutter. Find a place for everything & everything in it's place kind of organizing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter