Southwest Airlines flight schedule for December 2010 - Moved booking date

I agree, prices are up so much from last year. Does anyone else feel that SW tacked on extra for luggage in the cost of their tickets. I checked with Air Tran and it's $30.00 less RT even with your luggage cost added in. We are curising Oct. 23 to 30 and our RT tickets from Pittsburgh cost us each $286.40, up quite a bit from last year. :(
I remember when SW first came to Pgh, our Tickets were 29.00 and 39.00 each way and then slowly the prices went up and up and up.

I called and asked about that and was told that only that person will be checked in early. I know some people do that and "save" seats for the rest of their group, but if no one is in the seat any passenger can take the seat, whether you are "saving" it or not.

That's what I thought...thanks for checking that out...if I do it at all, I will do it for all of us just to be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter