Southwest Airlines flight schedule for December 2010 - Moved booking date

I was all ready to book, too. What time does the schedule open up? The butt-crack of dawn, or later?

Sorry for butting in, I just saw that other people were as frustrated as I was when they changed the date :)

I was all ready to book, too. What time does the schedule open up? The butt-crack of dawn, or later?

Sorry for butting in, I just saw that other people were as frustrated as I was when they changed the date :)

A previous post said Noon Central time, 1pm eastern. I'm going to start checking the minute I get into work tomorrow.

A previous post said Noon Central time, 1pm eastern. I'm going to start checking the minute I get into work tomorrow.

Thank you. :) I'm probably not going to be able to stop myself from checking all morning.

Here's to some good fares for us! :goodvibes

This line made my day! :goodvibes Thanks!

I'm also looking to book when the schedule opens up tomorrow. :cool1:

I'm going to look, but I doubt I will book anything. The plan is still to drive, but if the price is right.....

I'm not anticipating any really good fares from St. Louis. I just checked with American (the only other airline here that flies nonstop to Orlando), and they don't have any nonstop flights in December. So, it looks like SW has a bit of a monopoly on this, so I guess price won't be cheap.:sad2:. But...we'll just have to wait and see. (fingers crossed)

I'm not anticipating any really good fares from St. Louis. I just checked with American (the only other airline here that flies nonstop to Orlando), and they don't have any nonstop flights in December. So, it looks like SW has a bit of a monopoly on this, so I guess price won't be cheap.:sad2:. But...we'll just have to wait and see. (fingers crossed)

But you only need 2 seats. I need 5!:scared1::eek::scared1::faint:

Just checked SW and they didn't have the December dates up yet. :confused:

Kim

Just checked SW and they didn't have the December dates up yet. :confused:

Kim

I've been checking every ten to fifteen minutes for the last three hours. (Work is REALLLLLLLLY slow).

Anxiously awaiting to change my FB status to: Grab your bags. It's on!

Did anyone else receive a ClicknSave email from Southwest that had a link for fares open until Jan? The link only sent you to the Southwest site and would not let you book past Nov. I guess they will be opening soon. I ususally get notification on Ding also but haven't received that one yet.

Did anyone else receive a ClicknSave email from Southwest that had a link for fares open until Jan? The link only sent you to the Southwest site and would not let you book past Nov. I guess they will be opening soon. I ususally get notification on Ding also but haven't received that one yet.

I just got the email and quickly clicked on the link...no luck at all...time to watch and wait for the elusive DING advertising the extended schedule!

I just booked our trip for the 4 of us and paid the extra 10 for automatic check in. Whoo-Hoo! I am so excited!

I was in and able to check one set of dates, but when I tried another the error code came up for me too. :(

I just booked my Louisville to Orlando leg of the trip. Purchased on credits. I am still researching return flight leg, Southwest has a horrible flight schedule from MCO to Louisville for the return flight - not sure what I am going to choose to do.

I keep getting errors and it won't let me see what they have to offer. :sad:

I actually had everything entered to purchase, and it kicked me out of the website. Now I keep getting error messages. I have to leave for work soon, so hopefully they will have it up and running when I get there so I can book it then. Got $96 one way - not too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter