Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried to creep in quietly......but I know you won't have been asleep yet anyway mac..........:D

oh, you noticed me?

well, i had to be up to feed the cats again and get my electric blanket turned on before i hit the hay

oh, you noticed me?

well, i had to be up to feed the cats again and get my electric blanket turned on before i hit the hay

Couldn't miss seeing the purple........:-)

Been another lovely day......just come in as its cooling down a little.........got a weather warning for during the night.....thunderstorms and hailstones again.

Will be nice again tomorrow though........hopefully be able to have another BBQ........yay!

Hope everyone has a lovely holiday weekend :)

HAPPY 4th JULY

Hope everyone has a wonderful Independence Day..........

Been muggy and foggy all morning, but getting sunnier every moment.

We were supposed to be getting one of our trees cut down today at the back of our property but they have cancelled with no reason, so won't use them again.......now to find someone else.

Have a great day whatever you're doing :)

Happy 4th everyone!!

Schumi, that's BS if they cancelled without a reason. I'm with you, find someone else.

It's very humid and muggy here too. We had some pretty strong storms start to roll though around 11pm last night. We have to grab a few extra things this morning and DW will finish some of the laundry so we can pack.

Going to have a pool party with some family here at the house.

Oh, we tried to watch the new SpongeBob movie in 3d last night in our theater room and just could not get into it. I gave it a good 30 minutes before stopping the movie. I told DS he could watch it on the way up to PBH in the backseat. We have always enjoyed the spongebob show and the first movie was ok, but this was a mess. Has anyone else seen this it's an opinion of it??

Have a great pool party Bluer........sounds a lot of fun! It's unusual for us to get so much humidity that we have last few days........had a whopper of a storm during the night again, but it hasn't cleared today.......far too humid for us in the UK! But I do love the heat :sunny:

Never watched anything SpongeBob........ever.............now Barney and Scooby Doo.....I was word perfect on those.........:D

All of y'all's talk about the heat...(or lack thereof), made me realize that we have yet to "officially" reach 100 degrees here. Of course, we've broke almost every rainfall record for this area! Our moss is growing moss!

Wishing the Bluers a safe trip to Orlando..........and a fantastic time on their trip :)

We slept late this morning.....very late........I will blame celebrating 4th July.......:rolleyes1

Quiet Sunday ahead I think. :snail:

tagging along with schumi in wishing the Bluers safe travels on vaccation

don't forget the sunscreen

so glad the fireworks are over.
lots of boom boom boom until late in the morning hours.
i know all the ones that were doing fireworks will use the rest of them up tonight......

Thanks gals.

We decided to sleep in a little and be on the road shortly. With the party yesterday we were up late picking up then packing. But next stop PBH. :jumping3:

Did pretty good, lots of FHP on the road being holiday weekend.

We did US for a few and rode RRR and mummy before our room was ready. Now we are all settled in with a nice deluxe room overlooking the beach pool, not a thing blocking our view. Going to chill here and then grab an early dinner I think at either bubba gumps or margaritaville. To many decisions. :rolleyes:

i vote for bubba
+1

Sounds like everyone had a good fourth. Lots of rain for us in Nashville but we lit up the sky's anyway! The entire neighborhood much have spent a ton of money on fireworks. One of the neighbors has a commercial work hook up and had a pretty good display. We just finished cleaning up the three hours of fireworks we blew up. Need some pics bleurs! We need to live vicariously through you this week!

nashville????

i didn't know you are in that area....
i stayed 5 days in nashville for a civil war tour in late april/early may......

we are looking to move to TN....

We are just visiting family for a few days. It is a beautiful city though. Going downtown tonight to celebrate my wife's birthday. We always have a blast when we visit. Unfortunately, we still live in SE Alabama:( but hey, it's an easy drive to Orlando! Looking forward to our October trip to the mouse and the dark side. I think we made it to USO 10 or 11 times last year. Only 3 so far this year but, I might try to squeeze in a trip bother October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter