Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun in the sun Schumi! I can't imagine having the heat on in July. Our AC is usually in march through December. Heat index over 100f again today.

Well, after an extremely noisy night (some of the loudest thunder I have heard) and hail twice last night, it's a beautiful sunny day, with the threat of repeat of last night tonight. Ahh summer. See Schumi, hot is good. I wish I could take a walk on the beach right now.

Ok Keisha, camel? It's Wednesday for all you people of leisure, like Mac. :) :rotfl:

th

Have fun in the sun Schumi! I can't imagine having the heat on in July. Our AC is usually in march through December. Heat index over 100f again today.

This is the worst May/June for us having heat on at night for years.........no need for A/C in this country for the most part...........100f is glorious.......we reached 97f today.........I'm a happy lizard!

bring on the cats, it's wednesday

it's in the 50's now.
hoping for a warm up today

Sent you some of ours again..............:sunny:

Did have to come in about an hour ago........skies blacked over and thunder rumbled for ages.......did see some lightning but it's all gone now.........it's so humid, but we're back outside now sunshine is back but with a little breeze........

I always need a reminder what day it is too mac..........every day pretty much blends into the next..........

Steaks on the grill tonight..........Bud or red wine.........:scratchin

This is the worst May/June for us having heat on at night for years.........no need for A/C in this country for the most part...........100f is glorious.......we reached 97f today.........I'm a happy lizard!

Sent you some of ours again..............:sunny:

Did have to come in about an hour ago........skies blacked over and thunder rumbled for ages.......did see some lightning but it's all gone now.........it's so humid, but we're back outside now sunshine is back but with a little breeze........

I always need a reminder what day it is too mac..........every day pretty much blends into the next..........

Steaks on the grill tonight..........Bud or red wine.........:scratchin

i'm gonna be there for the steaks...

i'm gonna be there for the steaks...

Medium rare ok............:D

These are huge!!! Been looking forward to them all day.............we'll always make room for a little one though.........hop on over............:drive:

it is 50 degrees now and yes, my furnace is on....
july 2nd and it seems like fall here.

Don't read this mac.........

I LOVE THIS HEAT!!!! :sunny: :beach: ::yes::

We are being boiled and it's fantastic..........did have thunder and lightning and massive hailstones during the night.......that was weird to watch. High 80's today...........

Done a little bit of gardening......but it was too hot......so stopped.......back on lounger now......

BBQ will be on tonight again..........::yes::

Happy Thursday.........

too late, i just read it.....

our low last night hit 45 degrees.
but the bright side is it now is 59, maybe and hopefully, it will be summer soon here.

i am having camel withdrawals.
where is blue and the animal....?

too late, i just read it.....

our low last night hit 45 degrees.
but the bright side is it now is 59, maybe and hopefully, it will be summer soon here.

i am having camel withdrawals.
where is blue and the animal....?

Sorry, been busy at work with issues. Trying to get things squared away to start my vacation. It always seems like everything breaks loose before vacation.

Today is last day of work until the 13th! Got the 4th party then head to Universal for the week.

Sorry, been busy at work with issues. Trying to get things squared away to start my vacation. It always seems like everything breaks loose before vacation.

Today is last day of work until the 13th! Got the 4th party then head to Universal for the week.

with an explantion like that, you get a pass on the camel.......

isn't it always like that.
work goes to hell right before you start vacation

i know you all will have a great relaxing time at the darkside.
just think, if any of us homies have a question about the parks, you will be our go to guy for the answers.
thinking crowd levels .....

Heatwave over :surfweb:

Just got food finished and the heavens opened........never seen rain like it for years!!! Distant thunder too.......no walk tonight then.........

Food was good though.........glad we didn't wait any longer.........

Heatwave over :surfweb:

Just got food finished and the heavens opened........never seen rain like it for years!!! Distant thunder too.......no walk tonight then.........

Food was good though.........glad we didn't wait any longer.........

We are 95 in the shade right now. It's been bloody hot here recently. I'm afraid it's going to be very hot next week in Orlando too. I think we will hit the mall seeing we have never visited it. We always talk about going because of your experience so the summer heat will make it possible.

On a good note I received a Florida resident pin code for PBH only for travel July 2-26. So I called and finally made it through.

I was able to book a bay view 2 queen rate but got a deluxe 2 queen with my YF upgrade. The best part is the price, $144 a night!!!!!:yay:

So I canceled our king suite at RPR which I had reserved for $239 a night with the YF upgrade to the king suite. For a little smaller room I will take the savings. For the 5 nights it works out to $534 with taxes we save!!! That is so crazy.

That is awesome Bluer! I went from PBH to RPH to save almost $400 dollars, and while I like the bigger rooms at PBH, I can do a lot with my savings in a smaller room.

Just booked the back to back unmasking tour. The telephone guy was nice and helpful. Mac, I just say my name at the VIP booth, no need to print out the email, right? I will keep the confirmation number on my phone just in case. They welcome picture taking, so do I take my big camera or use my phone? Hmmmm.

Cool night, with some rain on and off. I am so ready to sleep in tomorrow. Woke up at 3:30am to a very loud police car speeding past. I hope tonight will be peaceful.

Enjoy this Fourth of July week end!

you can use your cell for the confirmation to show.
they usually state to bring in the email confirmation but show your phone instead.

the check in desk is in the lobby at vip tours.
it's near guest services
really it is between the RR by boulangerie and guest services.
can't miss it.

i always take my camera and my phone for taking pictures in the houses.
any size of camera will be fine

We are 95 in the shade right now. It's been bloody hot here recently. I'm afraid it's going to be very hot next week in Orlando too. I think we will hit the mall seeing we have never visited it. We always talk about going because of your experience so the summer heat will make it possible.

On a good note I received a Florida resident pin code for PBH only for travel July 2-26. So I called and finally made it through.

I was able to book a bay view 2 queen rate but got a deluxe 2 queen with my YF upgrade. The best part is the price, $144 a night!!!!!:yay:

So I canceled our king suite at RPR which I had reserved for $239 a night with the YF upgrade to the king suite. For a little smaller room I will take the savings. For the 5 nights it works out to $534 with taxes we save!!! That is so crazy.

Nice Bluer!!!

Love the Mall at Millenia............we must visit about 4 or 5 times when we're there..........I never leave it empty handed though, always buy something.......and me not a shopper either.......:rolleyes1 Not a fan of the Florida Mall, it's bigger but nowhere near as nice as MaM.......

Heatwave is back :D

Looks to be another glorious day just not in the high 90's. It's 6am here and feels hot already.........I getting up, getting out early to do the weeks grocery shop and then hopefully another day in the sun.........:sunny:

Isn't Janet back off her jollies now..............

It's Friday..........Hope everyone has a great weekend :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter