Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wasn't all UO set up that did that deal years back, but Beals in florida did it in collaboration with them.
UO issued the ap of buy one year, get the next year free but it was for beal purchases to get that special rate

i did the purchase on line for Beals and had the receipt.
with the receipt i was allowed to buy the 2 years ap.
paid for the first year and the second year was free.
have renewed every year since then.
goodness, that has to have been back in 1993 when i did that.
seems like yesterday.....

Taylorsdad......hope you have a blast at Universal.........

Janet......finally got the right ingredients..........will be baking it tomorrow...........::yes:: Oh and love the Clearwater picture........

Been a busy couple of days doing not much.........weather has been beautiful, lots of walks to village pub and barbequeing last few nights......been very hot and humid. I like when it's warm.

Trying to decide which movie to watch now...........glass of wine time..........:wave2:

Happy Saturday.

We just got back from seeing Ted 2. It was too funny as you would expect. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

We drove all night, checked in then went to universal studios. On the way to minion mayhem we saw gru with one of the little girls from the movie. Taylor got so excited because she hadn't ever gotten to meet Gru before. Unfortunately they had to leave right before our turn

Anyways one of the handlers tell us to go on ahead and they will get a photo I guess where they go change out, as we are walking ahead Gru walks up and takes over pushing Taylor's wheelchair and Grus daughter walks alongside her holding her hand. Taylor was grinning ear to ear as they reached their destination and stopped to let us take a photo. I got the whole thing on video and Taylor has already watched a dozen times. It was such a great experience for Taylor that I went straight to guest services to let them know how they made our day. Just another reason why I love Uni/Ioa

TD what a great way to start your trip. Gru is such a fun character.

Hope all are enjoying the weekend. Drove through a monsoon on the way home this afternoon. Who would have thought, AC running non stop for days, and now I want to turn on the heater. Sweats are on and under the covers tonight. And Tink, we still miss our pup too. Opening door to no canine smile is still having to get used to.

Mac, turning my lights out soon. Delayed ball game is back on tv, but getting tired. Have a good night all!

Last edited:
i think lynne left the porch light on by accident.

when doing a drive by, noticed that so stopping in to turn that light off....

Anyways one of the handlers tell us to go on ahead and they will get a photo I guess where they go change out, as we are walking ahead Gru walks up and takes over pushing Taylor's wheelchair and Grus daughter walks alongside her holding her hand. Taylor was grinning ear to ear as they reached their destination and stopped to let us take a photo. I got the whole thing on video and Taylor has already watched a dozen times. It was such a great experience for Taylor that I went straight to guest services to let them know how they made our day. Just another reason why I love Uni/Ioa

That is a wonderful thing to happen for your daughter.........the video is a fantastic memory to keep........

homies, it's wake up time.....

hurry back as i brought donuts to share with you all

I'm heading for bed in a couple of hours..........:rolleyes1 Well, maybe 3 hours.........but donuts are tempting.......especially if they are vanilla filled and glazed...........that's my favourite kind...........::yes:: Didn't get around to making corn bread today.....too hot for oven to be on......will be up early tomorrow and do it then.......

Been a glorious day here again after a dull start.......so hot!! Yay.........too hot for housework so it's been a garden day........sitting in it that, is not gardening!

Wasn't hungry......now I'm thinking donuts.

80 days till Orlando...........party:

That is so cool! Yet another reason we keep going back to USO!

someone here has left the lights on again and the front door unlocked.

who is expecting company this early in the morning....?

someone here has left the lights on again and the front door unlocked.

who is expecting company this early in the morning....?

That might be me.........:tiptoe: Tried to be quiet getting up...........

Another beautiful day here today........been for a walk, daily housework done.....now baking........and it's only 10.30..........need a smug faced smilie.........

Cornbread just ready to come out of oven.........shortbread waiting to go in.

Can't believe it's July on Wednesday...........wow.........where did the first six months of the year go??

Have a great Monday......:D

Schumi - is the shortbread ready yet? One of my favorite sweets.

Only sunny day in store for us given the rest of the week, says rain every day. Hope the fireworks on Friday doesn't get cancelled.

Have a great Monday everyone!

th

We are........."having a heatwave" :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

It is boiling hot.......yay......finally!!!

Went to local garden centre early this morning and bought new loungers for garden..........so I am lounging in the garden under a huge parasol with iPad.........bliss!!! Padding is so comfy on these ones........sun cream on too......we don't usually need it here but we do today!!

No cooking tonight.....if DH can't BBQ it outside we don't eat it......will make salad though.

Hope everyone else is having fun too........::yes::

i see the monday picture was up yesterday so this must be tuesday.

when you don't go to work everyday,
it all seems like saturday.

taking a short break from cleaning my dining room.

i have put this chore off for days.......
maybe if i only do half of the room, i'll have something to do this weekend.....lol

weather still stinks for me.
put the furnace on this evening at 7:30 pm
couldn't stand being cold any longer.

and with that, i'm turning off the ligts.
schumi, if you come strolling in later, hope you bring your flashlight.
and don't trip over the camel since it is now wednesday...

Don't know about camels.....think it's cats I need to watch out for..........:cat:

Lights on over here..........well, been light for a while now..........one thing about summer is its light from around 3.30am.........we do have blackout curtains but it's too hot.......yep.....it's too hot..........blinds are slightly open too, to let some air in.........our bedroom faces the sea so as soon as sun rises......we know about it :sunny: Yesterday was unbelievably hot for us........just over 90F and it was fantastic!!! Sat out in garden all day and til around 11 last night.....gotta make the most of it.......

Take your time with dining room mac..........it's not going anywhere..........sorry your weather still sucks......did I mention we are having a heatwave.........:P

Looks like another day in the sun today again. Housework will wait..........need some groceries first thing this morning then sun cream on, good book, iPad and sun loungers for the day :beach: ........not a bad Wednesday :love:

Hope yours is just as good :wave2:

It's July...........

Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian friends ...........:wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter