Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone. We just got back from seeing Jurassic World. Hey it was value night so $6 a person is a good deal.

I took my DD to see it at our Tuesday value night last week. $5 plus $2 popcorn and drinks.
We liked it. Still think the first was the best.
Then last night I took my DH and DS to see Mad Max: Fury Road at the Tuesday night movie.
Wow, mile a minute action.

did Mr Bluer buy you popcorn and hold your hand during the movie?
i say hold your hand so he could eat more of the popcorn that way........

I had to buy popcorn as I could not figure out how to get mine from home in, lol. We went to Walmart and got some boxed candy as our concession stand is pretty much empty at home.

So we had our own candy, large popcorn, large cherry coke, and mozzarella sticks with fries, DS wanted them. So we all shared everything as usual.

Hold hands? What do you think we are married???

think i would call it that schumi is a lucky mum to have such a wonderful son that like

me, i have losers....

maybe schumi will trade her one for my four......

He is the best ever................I am one lucky ducky...........oh your boys would soon go back to you after a while with me...........you cook better ribs than me...........:P

lol....just caught that janet, schumi had an uber driver.

think she tipped him?

this is my slow day.
not enough sleep last night and halfway cleaned the dining room today.

Probably.......I tip everybody......I'm ok with it........lol.......

DS taking GD to see JP for her 2nd go around today. how 'bout all those abbreviations? lol

tonight is another dance recital. a big one = we sit thru oddles of little darlin's since they never divulge the line up. boy-o stuff was much easier, give me a time to show up for a game & wah-la.

th

I have a lot of nieces........and dance recitals were a BIG part of them growing up.........I was glad I had a boy.......motor sports and quad bikes are much more fun!!

Just back in from another walk......beautiful night here. Very humid actually.

Hoping better weather is getting closer.......not before time.........

schumi if you like cornbread, you would like a corn dog.

i ended up going to walmart to buy a box of corn dogs after i said corn dog on the sans.

now i have one less in the box.
i can share the corndogs with you but only one of them....

I missed the corn dog comment.......:duck:

I'll try one............since you offered..........if you're sure........

lol carole re the personal uber driver!

corn dogs must be an acquired taste. I do like cornbread but of 'sweet' variety. every now & again I indulge in the French bread pizza or hot pockets I keep for kids to munch. find it best not to look at ingredient list or calorie count on package.:scared:

I've had a few corn breads in The States........all were lush......particularly with voodoo shrimp and one in Smokey Bones and Bubbalous.........I love the sweeter ones too........haven't met a decent one in the UK yet......I tried to make it but it wasn't good. Could have built a moat with it :blush:

Calories don't count if you don't read them...........:laughing:

DH always eats most of the popcorn. LOL
Holding hands......what's that??? No actually he was a very nice date. I had both my boys so that made it extra special.

well, it is difficult to hold hands when you hold the popcorn box in one and use the other hand to eat the popcorn.

glad you had a fun time with your two main men at the movies.

Nice pic Janet..wish I was there :cloud9:

Just renewed my ap for the year...I'm gonna miss that $159 renewal rate next time but all in all it is still a good deal.

I can't complain since it's never gone up in the 5 years I've had it unlike others that go up every year like clockwork :rolleyes1

Time for coffee :surfweb: Hope everyone has a wonderful day :goodvibes

Enjoy your Friday, all!

Overcast and cool, with rain to make all wet and flooding this week-end. Rather be where Keisha is right now.

Beautiful picture.

Keisha, nice photo. We get that here every morning and the thing is I take it for granted.

Happy Friday everyone. It's way to hot and humid. Just being outside feels like you are swimming in mid air way to moist.

Nice pic Janet..wish I was there :cloud9:

Just renewed my ap for the year...I'm gonna miss that $159 renewal rate next time but all in all it is still a good deal.

I can't complain since it's never gone up in the 5 years I've had it unlike others that go up every year like clockwork :rolleyes1

Time for coffee :surfweb: Hope everyone has a wonderful day :goodvibes

i liked the $89 renewal rate back in the olden days..........2000 era period/
when renewal hit $109 for the preferred, i thought to myself, is this really worth it?

so i paid $170 in april for my renewal.
it's still a bargain as the gate prices can be high.
go 2 or 3 days for the parks and you still come out cheaper when using the ap

i think with the addition of the power pass a few years back and last year allowing that pass for hotel discounts, drove up the other two passes in costs.

Well, in just a few short hours I will be getting a gang together and heading to the darkside again. We will be staying at Royal Pacific which ties with HRH for my favorite. I cannot stress enough how badly I need this week off after work has stressed me badly enough. Just wished they had Kong open already.

Well, in just a few short hours I will be getting a gang together and heading to the darkside again. We will be staying at Royal Pacific which ties with HRH for my favorite. I cannot stress enough how badly I need this week off after work has stressed me badly enough. Just wished they had Kong open already.

have a great time. :yay:

wish you would be going again in october.
it was great meeting up with you last year !

Speaking of renewals, does anyone know if you can downgrade pass levels and still have it count as a renewal? We have whatever the highest one is (which includes the valet parking, the after 4 Express Pass, free water bottles, one free HHN ticket, etc.) but would like to go to the middle one (need the free parking since we'd always be driving) but not sure if we're allowed to? Is that the $170 rate you mention Mac?

You have the premier pass Marcia
I have the preferred , next step down
Have no idea if you can down grade

had to use my cell to post earlier.
don't know what is wrong with my computer today.
it wouldn't let me type anything and couldn't get the dis pulled up correctly.
could get to this site but it had a limited heading for the dis on top.

Keisha, nice photo. We get that here every morning and the thing is I take it for granted.

Happy Friday everyone. It's way to hot and humid. Just being outside feels like you are swimming in mid air way to moist.

isn't that the truth? although I've never heard any northern transplants pine for ice & snow:duck:

i tried to pile on the email sent to my DH for his renewal but no dice. mine not up until October but I'd be happy to lop off a few months vs the expected price increase.

anybody thing they might bring back the AP buy one year, get one free deal:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter