Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't sleep in today I hope mac............:chat:

I want pancakes for breakfast.......with maple syrup.........

Or should I have healthy oatmeal.......:crazy:

i vote for the syrup with some pancakes.

i went to joes crab shack late this evening with son and we didn't order our food until 10:30.
couldn't decide as everything looked lush....
(i hope i used that word correctly.
food can taste lush so i assume it can therefore taste lush)

2 cats are sleeping on my bed.
i'll move them over when i go to bed soon.
and they will wake me up at 6 for food so i know i won't sleep in this morning....

Syrup and pancakes it is then.

We love Joe's Crab Shack.............yes everything there is definitely lush!!!

Hope you enjoyed what you had..........

Getting up now.......pancakes are calling..........:D

th

Mmm pancakes. Though it is so hot and muggy this early morning. Already had my cup of iced tea.
Cute picture of GD and hope Keisha is doing well.
My kids want to visit England soon, as they are excited about the new season soccer jerseys coming out.

ok, i'll post now that a kitty was brought in to announce today is wednesday.

i ended up not sleeping in as two cats were on my chest early morning wanting to be fed.

happy wednesday homies!

shout out to keisha!
feel better real soon...

My cats aren't exactly photogenic and I don't have a camel so how about a pic of my "Granddog" and his first bath?

Wednesday afternoon in UK means its now all down hill till the end of the week and the weekend!

Hope to see Minions on Friday

Still obsessing about holiday - at 1pm today it was exactly 10 weeks. Watched Cabana Bay hotel review video on youtube. Loved it!

a big :welcome: to our newest homie,

BagOLaughs

glad you stopped in and will be a repeater here.

we are a friendly group that loves to talk darkside and cats and weather.
wait, that is what i write about, never mind........

i know you will have a great time at the darkside when you hit it in september.

Beautiful pup Marcie...........nice change to have a puppy pic.........I'm not the biggest cat fan.......:duck:

I'll get my coat................:P

Spent most of the day watching Wimbledon..........we had horrible rain this morning but nice this afternoon and now it's raining again.......

Ordered new croc sandals....not the horrible ones, the nice ones with a little wedge......

Dinner nearly ready...........

Another shout out to Janet.......hope she's making herself comfy :flower1:

what's for dinner tonight?

should we bring our appetite?

on a side note, put the furnace on last night and it still is running.
july/summer, it's all a myth.......

what's for dinner tonight?

should we bring our appetite?

on a side note, put the furnace on last night and it still is running.
july/summer, it's all a myth.......

We "had" spicy pork fillet, sweet potatoes for me, roast potatoes for DH and DS made himself Mac and cheese.......it's his Wednesday tradition.......lol........

I'm full up now.........having some cherries for dessert.........

It's cool here today now too, but we don't need heating on thank goodness........

Just swinging by.

We had Antojitos last night and have to say it was really good. We keep walking past it every trip and did not know what to have last night. Walked by and we gave it a try.

Just swinging by.

We had Antojitos last night and have to say it was really good. We keep walking past it every trip and did not know what to have last night. Walked by and we gave it a try.
what all did you order there bluer?
i looked at the menu a few times when i was trying to decide if it was a decent place to do.
the reviews haven't been kind to the place.

I had the chicken tinga soft taco skillet. DW had ground beef burrito. DS had kids quesadilla. We had soda, water, and shared a margarita. Plus they give you free chips and salsa.

a big :welcome: to our newest homie,

BagOLaughs

Why thank you *takes a bow* thats very kind. This september will be my 5th visit to Universal Orlando however my 1st time saying on site and also my 1st time to HHN. yey.

Its morning in the UK. Sunny today and is supposed to stay that way.

I've got another day at work... boring and when I get home time to deep clean the flat!

Plus they give you free chips and salsa.

Ummmm. Free food always tastes that much better!

I had the chicken tinga soft taco skillet. DW had ground beef burrito. DS had kids quesadilla. We had soda, water, and shared a margarita. Plus they give you free chips and salsa.

Sounds nice Bluer........Mexican food is one style of food we don't eat......but it looks such a nice place we may just pop in for a cocktail this year......

Glad you all enjoyed it though as it definitely gets mixed reviews :)

Not up to much today.......having a sort through of clothes.....again........trying to get rid of stuff.......but I end up keeping most of it..........will start on DH wardrobes after mine.......having a friend coming round for coffee this afternoon so will be finished before she appears.

Already planned dinner tonight......spicy pulled pork, sweet potato wedges for me, normal wedges for them and salad.......easy.

Love a lazy day...........

Last edited:
Rainy day, chasing the clouds away. Didn't even use my umbrella, the rain actually felt good. Still close to 80 this early morning. And last night, was the thickest, darkest rainbow I have ever seen. Beautiful.

Hmm we do like Mexican food, so glad to hear the Bluers enjoyed it.

Schumi always makes lush food for dinner! We have a place called Tony Luke's, that makes the best roast pork, with sharp provolone and broccoli rabe. Not sure what we're having for dinner tonight. Last night was a soup and salad meal.

Cute dog Marcie. We're still deciding on the next pup, but not for awhile.

Hope all are doing well.

mr mac and i do mexican food a lot.
son and i do chinese food as much as we can.

with the diet he is on now for his issues, he can eat sushi, which he loves.
we go to a buffet chinese place that also has a sushi bar.

me, i will go anywhere that has red meat.
and chinese and mexican foods.

i dropped off so many bags of clothes today for a donation run.
but it didn't make a dent in what i have to unload from the house.

hopefully, i will be able to start on the dining room soon to make it more presentable..

shout out to keisha..

feel better real soon!

mr mac and i do mexican food a lot.
son and i do chinese food as much as we can.

with the diet he is on now for his issues, he can eat sushi, which he loves.
we go to a buffet chinese place that also has a sushi bar.

me, i will go anywhere that has red meat.
and chinese and mexican foods.

i dropped off so many bags of clothes today for a donation run.
but it didn't make a dent in what i have to unload from the house.

hopefully, i will be able to start on the dining room soon to make it more presentable..

shout out to keisha..

feel better real soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter