So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

We didn't get to do PCC 1.0 but we are in for 2010!

Me, DH & DD 9

We did the Mousefest Cruise in 2005 this same week and it was a great week to be away. It was the coming home to nothing done for Christmas that was hard! :)

I can not wait to make some new friends to cruise with!

Heidi

:welcome: Heidi and family!

We did the Mousefest Cruise in 2005 this same week and it was a great week to be away. It was the coming home to nothing done for Christmas that was hard! :)

Heidi

That's why you should stay at WDW for Christmas too ;)

And Welcome!

I remember 30, 40 and 50. Lois and I generally assume that if it involves having fun (concerts, the cruise, etc.) we're the oldest people in the group.:confused3

Don't be too sure of that with this group.

We were on the first and will be on the second. :thumbsup2
We rebooked on board.:woohoo:
We were in a catagory 5 and for the next cruise a catagory 4.:yay::yay::yay:
I am so excited. :dance3::dance3:
Can't wait to party with my friends and make new friends. :cheer2:

Just wanted to let everyone know that John,DH,3guysandagal will be coming on the second podcast cruise with me. As well as DS's Kenny, and Johnny. :)
They were on the first as well, just incase you missed them. Don't know how, but just maybe. :rotfl2::)

HOLY COW! I know people who are on the waiting list... they're hoping their grandchildren will be alive when they become available (they don't even have kids yet ;) ).

Let's just say, I married well. :thumbsup2

My FIL was on the waiting list for 4 tickets for 34 years. When Lambeau was renovated a few years ago, his name came up! He could only use two tickets, so he contacted his favorite son-in-law (ok, so I'm the only SIL), and asked me if I would want two of the four tickets. The only catch - I had to pay the franchise fee for the two tickets. Needless to say, he didn't have to ask a second time.

Now (and I can't believe that I'm actually writing this...), I do have to admit that I enjoy the Chicago games and the Bears fans. It didn't used to be that way, but over the last few years, I really have enjoyed the Bears fans.

Viking fans, on the other hand...:rolleyes:

Jon

I've got season tickets to Lambeau...

Jon

Why would ANYONE want to sit outside with foam cheese on their head in the frigid cold... especially when their team will get destroyed by the greatest football team known to man... DA BEARS! DA..... BEARS!

Seriously though... that's cool. I wanted to buy a PSL for Soldier field but didn't have the money at the time (and really still don't)... maybe some day... I'd love it to be my 40th birthday present to myself... so that gives me 9 years.

I'd love for the Bears and Packers game to be on during the first day of the cruise... before any of the hoopla of the sendoff celebration.

All I know is the first time I have been excited about the Bears since the Superbowl year. Hoping Hester returns to form on returns and Cutler helps him become a good WR.

Let's just say, I married well. :thumbsup2

My FIL was on the waiting list for 4 tickets for 34 years. When Lambeau was renovated a few years ago, his name came up! He could only use two tickets, so he contacted his favorite son-in-law (ok, so I'm the only SIL), and asked me if I would want two of the four tickets. The only catch - I had to pay the franchise fee for the two tickets. Needless to say, he didn't have to ask a second time.

Now (and I can't believe that I'm actually writing this...), I do have to admit that I enjoy the Chicago games and the Bears fans. It didn't used to be that way, but over the last few years, I really have enjoyed the Bears fans.

Viking fans, on the other hand...:rolleyes:

Jon

Well yeah... I mean outside of Adrian Petersen... What's worth watching on the Vikings? Its nearly as bad as Detroit.

Plus Bears and Packers is THE best rivalry in sports. Period.

I'd love for the Bears and Packers game to be on during the first day of the cruise... before any of the hoopla of the sendoff celebration.

All I know is the first time I have been excited about the Bears since the Superbowl year. Hoping Hester returns to form on returns and Cutler helps him become a good WR.

Oh my GOSH!!! I would love for that to happen!! Jason and I usally go to at least one game a season, sometimes two!

I really hope Hester and Cutler are like :hug:. LOL!

You will have soooo much fun in Disney with your daughter! I know now that the younger they are the better! We took our 2 year old to WDW earlier this month and he just wanted to go on its a small world over and over and over and over. And if we didn't get right back on the ride and did something else he stomped his feet and cried. (its kinda cute though because I did the same thing when my grandparents took me at 2 1/2.) It was much easier going to Disney when he was 18 months He was also more scared of things now too, he didn't like Pooh?!?! :sad2: I think we will proabably wait until he is at least 6 to go back? :scared1: But I don't know if I can wait that long! At least we have the podcast cruises to look forward to in the meantime!

Have you gone to any of the Chicagoland DIS meets?

Oh my GOSH!!! I would love for that to happen!! Jason and I usally go to at least one game a season, sometimes two!

I really hope Hester and Cutler are like :hug:. LOL!

You will have soooo much fun in Disney with your daughter! I know now that the younger they are the better! We took our 2 year old to WDW earlier this month and he just wanted to go on its a small world over and over and over and over. And if we didn't get right back on the ride and did something else he stomped his feet and cried. (its kinda cute though because I did the same thing when my grandparents took me at 2 1/2.) It was much easier going to Disney when he was 18 months He was also more scared of things now too, he didn't like Pooh?!?! :sad2: I think we will proabably wait until he is at least 6 to go back? :scared1: But I don't know if I can wait that long! At least we have the podcast cruises to look forward to in the meantime!

Have you gone to any of the Chicagoland DIS meets?

No I have not gone to any of the Dis Meets. Didn't even know there were any...

I think there imaginations start to really go into overdrive around two, but they can't always distinguish what's imaginary and what's real... I remember reading that in some book.... So they tend to be more afraid. That's funny about Small world... That song can drive you batty.

I said the same thing... won't go until she is 4-5... but I can't keep away that long. Disney represents too many things to me, plus I still have one or two good friends down in Orlando... I love revisiting my old College Program stomping grounds... and even if my day is bad, knowing I have an upcoming trip really helps me get by... one of the reasons we bought into DVC.

So it was either leave her with grandma (which my wife won't do) or take her with. It should be fun... I'm looking forward to it.

Woo-hoo! Another Wisconsinite! What part of the state do you live in? Perhaps we can have a mini pre-cruise meet with those in the Chicagoland area...

Thoughts?

Jon

Sorry, I've been away from the boards for a few days (working). A mini meet could be cool. (We live in Neenah). Are you from the GB area, or one of those guys making the drive from elsewhere on Packer Sundays?

I am rebooked on the cruise as well. I am hoping for tons of holiday stuff to see and do. I had a blast on the first one and the time in the parks after was fun as well. I am definately going to have to try and get time in the parks after the cruise too. I am bringing along my friend Kevin this time for a roommate. The tigger fishextender is all ready to go.

Rob

ok - so you've all heard this before...
i just put in my reservation request...

i wasn't on the first one, but hopefully WILL be on the second one...woo hoo...:woohoo:

not sure who my bunkmate will be....either DH or my sister or my mom or my daughter....or my mom and sister....or maybe i'll fly solo.....that could be fun...

Mike and I will be on 2.0! :banana: We will probably have some family members with us, but we need to get through the wedding before starting on the vow renewal.... :rolleyes1

Hi! My husband and I were on the first one.

My husband and I had a excellent time and relaxed ALOT! It was by far the most enjoyable cruise we had ever been on. I am still trying to convince DH to go on Podcast 2.0. I still have awhile to do so. ;) .....and I usually get my way :lmao:

I just sent in my deposit, but I won't be "official" until I get the acknowledged email.

But for now, I want to consider myself semi-official. :banana:

We didn't make the first one, however, we just made our deposit for 2.0. My DW and I are looking forward to cruising with disney nuts like us. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter