Skippers Canteen ADR info.

I figure either the menu will be interesting and exotic, in which case we get to try something new, or it will be standard and comfortable, in which case we're on familiar ground for food and can focus on the theme. We win either way, as long as I get a glass of back side of water.

So today was my 180 day and I booked BOG for dinner one night and I'm really considering switching it up to this it ever comes open...Hmmmm, such a quandary- lol.

So true!!! I look multiple times a day. I purposely left an MK night open for our January trip. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I left a night open too.....we are obsessed fans, aren't we :rotfl:

I've left a whole week of lunch and dinner open ..... so I'll take any meal, any day for the Canteen. :-)

I have so many cool meals planned. I think I only have the one spot open.....at least for that trip.
BFF hasn't been in 4 year and we are going for our birthday celebrations so we have BoG lunch and dinner, lunch with an Imagineer, the new Minnie dinner and Club Villain among a lot of others!
I am saving my money to pay for it all :rolleyes:

I booked Liberty Tree as a fall back in case this doesn't come through. I think my guys will enjoy the food there just fine.

My 180 days is tomorrow and that is what I plan to do if SC isn't open for booking tomorrow book LTT and then replace it later with SC if I can get it.

I booked Liberty Tree as a fall back in case this doesn't come through. I think my guys will enjoy the food there just fine.

I swear that we could eat at LTT EVERY DAY! We love it. Simple but SO TASTY!! :)

When we went last October and I still had a nursing baby, I would check in the middle of the night when I was up and they often loaded new time slots around 3am central. I saw it happen on a couple different days, so I THINK that is when the system loads anything. So if you happen to be up at 3am central time, 4am eastern, check then!

If this is like BOG the adr's will open at midnight on the day they choose or so they will say. When I got BOG, they opened availability online just a little before when they were supposed to. I was lucky enough to be posting on the DIS real late like now and another DISer posted that they had just been able to get an ADR that night. I went straight to the Disney website and got our ADR just before the crowd hit and the website went down. :)

If this is like BOG the adr's will open at midnight on the day they choose or so they will say. When I got BOG, they opened availability online just a little before when they were supposed to. I was lucky enough to be posting on the DIS real late like now and another DISer posted that they had just been able to get an ADR that night. I went straight to the Disney website and got our ADR just before the crowd hit and the website went down. :)

That was me last time-LOL and I just checked for SC. I just finished baking about a billion cakes and pies so I figured what the heck, let me check again before I go to bed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Siipper Canteen isn't even on Disney's website yet, right? There isn't a restaurant home page for it like there is for every other restaurant. So, in the absense of that I don't know how anybody could search for ADR's on our own - other than just checking to see if the Canteen pops up when searching on the Disney website?

Yeah, I don't see anything either. Maybe they will drop this in mid-day to avoid a system crash during the busy 180 booking time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter