September/October 2007 Code, Discount and Rates Watch

the price difference is that on some nights you do not get the advance purchase price discount. Other nights you do.

From wdwinfo

2007 TICKET PRICES:
All ticket holders for this event will be required to wear a wrist band.

**ADVANCE PURCHASE - Tax Included

Adults: $41.49 - ages 10 and up
Child: $35.10 - ages 3 - 9

**NOTE: ADVANCE PURCHASE DISCOUNT NOT OFFERED 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/18, 10/25, 10/26, 10/31

ANNUAL PASSHOLDER/DISNEY VACATION CLUB DISCOUNT FOR THE 9/14, 10/4, 10/16, 10/21, 10/23 AND 11/2 MNSSHP:

Adults: $38.29 - ages 10 and up

Child: $31.90 - ages 3 - 9

GATE PURCHASE PRICE:
Adults: $48.94 - ages 10 and up
Child: $42.55 - ages 3 - 9

I'm hoping for October AP rates!

I just saved $420 for our trip 9/28-10/7. Yea!!! This is our 3rd trip and the first time we have ever had a code released that we could use.

I just saved $420 for our trip 9/28-10/7. Yea!!! This is our 3rd trip and the first time we have ever had a code released that we could use.

Which code did you use? - was that with the code that ran through 9/29? We are checking in on 10/6 and I haven't found a code yet for that time period.

:rotfl: We're going at the end of October for 2 weeks and have booked Pop but after the codes come out we may upgrade to POR. We can't wait to go down - it's been a long year. We were down there last October and loved it!:rotfl: :banana:

Which code did you use? - was that with the code that ran through 9/29? We are checking in on 10/6 and I haven't found a code yet for that time period.

The code we used was the one that runs through the 29th. We lucked out because we check in the 28th.

Can anyone tell me what the actual discount is using the FDV code for a deluxe report, specifically the Contemporary? I can't find anything saying how much $$ off, or 25% off etc. I was quoted a rate which I thought included tax, but my reservation says "plus tax." Any help would be appreciated.

I have 2 trips in Oct I want to apply a code to. One checks in on 9/30. I missed it by a DAY!!

Come on codes!!!!!

Subscribing. I am trying to get a code for my stepmother for late october. I am on the free dining from 9/7 to 9/16 with DW and DD (4).

I desparately need a November code! I have booked 2 events at Epcot F&W Festival and am holding out for a great FL resident code!

Hurry up and release 'em Disney!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter