September/October 2007 Code, Discount and Rates Watch

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
I know this is early but since our last trip just ended I have to get started on planning our next trip. Although I know it will be a year if not more before we can anticipate any codes for 9/07 & 10/07 I wanted to have this thread for all of us planning a Sep/Oct 2007 trip.
So when dp you anticipate room and package rates to come out for 2007?
I hope they keep ME free and have the MYW dinning plan or comparable in 2007.

I am hoping to go then too...I am also hoping they still have the dining plan...we used this past Sept./Oct. when it was free and would be willing to pay for it next assuming they still have it.

Oh I wish we could have went when the DP was free, I agree it was worth it even though we had to pay.
Is all of Sep and Oct value season normaly?

Unless I win with Regis and Kelly in their contest, I will have to wait to next Sept/Oct. too.

I got to go during free dining last year and had one incredible time. I don't think they will be offering that again for a very long time if ever.

Hello all, 2007 is a few days closer, I can't wait untill New Years then at least we can say our trip is this year.
Does any one know when the Food and Wine Fest normally is?

LeesyUD said:
I am hoping to go then too...I am also hoping they still have the dining plan...we used this past Sept./Oct. when it was free and would be willing to pay for it next assuming they still have it.

I think Oct falls in the Regular season... Regular season this year starts 10/5 so I would look for regular season to start in 2007 at around the same time give or take a day - say 10/4/07.

I am dying to know what discounts if any will be offered during our stay. We don't arrive until 10/27/07. We have a AAA discount on our king room at POR right now. I am hoping for something just a little bit better.....maybe.

I had forgotten about the Who's Going website, but I added our trip to it today. You should add your's too! It's a great search tool to find other DIS'er who will be in the World with you. Maggie

We just used our AAA discount for WL 9/29-106, hoping for something just a little bit better.....too.

I read on Mousesavers.com the food & Wine festival is 9/28-11/12/07.

I interested in any discount codes that come out. I have booked a package with AAA, but I would love to add a day before and after our package.

Subscribing. We went last September and are going to go back again this September. Looking forward to seeing any rates that come out and also hoping for free dining :confused3

DD (2 1/2) ask me on a weekly basis to go back down to Disney to see Cinderella. Cant wait to bring her back down and eat dinner at the Castle the first night.

Stephgles

We also are looking to book the first part of September, and hoping to be able to get free dining. We went last year in May-June, and paid for dining, but yet it was so worth it for us. We loved it. Free dining would be absolutely wonderful!

:goodvibes

We also are looking to book the first part of September, and hoping to be able to get free dining. We went last year in May-June, and paid for dining, but yet it was so worth it for us. We loved it. Free dining would be absolutely wonderful!

:goodvibes

We are planning to go in September 07 also with the hopes of free dining. Does anyone know if this is the only time of year that it is offered?

TIA!

We are planning to go in September 07 also with the hopes of free dining. Does anyone know if this is the only time of year that it is offered?

TIA!

The reason that this is offered is to build up crowd levels during this slow time of the year. Kids are getting ready to go back to school, most family vacations are done while the child is off of school. Also this is a bad time of year for Florida. From June to November is hurricane season for them with the worst months being Aug/ Sept. So from what I have heard and read...YES this is the only time that free dining has been offered so far.

We went in 2005 and loved having the free dining offered and last year....well I was pregnant so really couldn't go back so that leaves us to this year. Were looking around the 1st week of Sept. Right after Labour Day.

Subscribing....

I am going down with my DH and friends and family... the party keeps growing.... how many for grand gatherings?:woohoo:

I have my room at POR booked with an AAA discount, but an AP rate would be much better! Anyone else going to be at POR Oct 14-19?:3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter