September/October 2007 Code, Discount and Rates Watch

I did some research today and codes for this time of year were released on 8/16 last year. Those were AP & FL Residents. In 2005 they were released on 8/25. So it looks like we have another week or so to wait.

we have 2 trips 9/30 - 10/4 and 10/25 - 10/27 I want to apply them to. Come on CODES!!!

Still nothing :sad2:

I am starting to wonder if there is any hope for those of us that are not FL Residents or AP Holders?!?!?

I sure hope so...I really could go for an upgrade from POR.

Received a postcard yesterday and saved $149. The only thing was we had to switch from the Pop to the Music. That is ok because it is just my DH and myself for our ann. trip.

Disney has released a Package offer for Disney Visa Holders. That usually means the public special is not far behind.

Travel Dates: Sept. 30 to Dec.23

Code ZQL package no dining
Code ZQM package with dining

Availability is very very very limited. The beginning of Dec, Thanksgiving and the end of Oct/beginning of Nov is so limited it is not even funny.

There is no room only component.

Disney has released a Package offer for Disney Visa Holders. That usually means the public special is not far behind.

Availability is very very very limited. The beginning of Dec, Thanksgiving and the end of Oct/beginning of Nov is so limited it is not even funny.

This worked out for us, unfortunately not many deluxe resorts to chose from (AKL and Saratoga is it) but I was able to save $400 off of my AAA rates with the ZQM code!! :cool1: :cool1:

Damn it for being no room only component as I just became a card holder lol. But thanks for posting!

Still nothing :sad2:

I am starting to wonder if there is any hope for those of us that are not FL Residents or AP Holders?!?!?

I sure hope so...I really could go for an upgrade from POR.

I am an AP holder, so far I got nuthin' either unless I missed it being gone for two days.

just saved $491 on my MYW package with DDP (2 adults, PC, 7 nights, October) using ZQL

when i kept saying ZQM (with DDP) was the correct code, the agent kept saying "no, no - not ZQM" - so, gave him ZQL and that's what saved me $491 - and it's for a standard room, hopper tix and the DDP

since i paid this trip in full November with my Disney Visa, i now have a nice $491 credit waiting for me upon arrival!

suzimar, what resort are you staying at and what are your dates? Glad you are getting to save some money :thumbsup2

I just talked to my TA from DreamsUnlimited and we could save $520.00 IF we move from POFQ to Riverside. I really don't want to stay at Riverside. I need to make up my mind soon. I know that DH will say to take the discount, but I don't want to make the resort move.

Am I being too much of a prima donna? :confused3 :rotfl2:

HELP ME!!!

I just talked to my TA from DreamsUnlimited and we could save $520.00 IF we move from POFQ to Riverside. I really don't want to stay at Riverside. I need to make up my mind soon. I know that DH will say to take the discount, but I don't want to make the resort move.

Am I being too much of a prima donna? :confused3 :rotfl2:

HELP ME!!!

There is no way I would pay $520 more to stay at POFQ...my butt would be quickly moving to POR, but that is just me!

YIPPEE - I am saving $417 on my MYW w/Dining, 9 nights, 8 days. We did have to move to POR from POFQ, but POR is where we were going to stay to begin with. Moved because DBIL thought the kids would like the pool better. Now they will just have to walk over if they want to swim there!

I was able to get the same $$ savings for DBIL/DSIL, so the savings must be on the room part of the package, nothing off of not the dining or tickets. Is that the way everyone else understands it?

It took me 1 1/2 hrs on the phone, but $834 savings between our two families, was well worth it!

There may be one glitch. I actually had to make a new reservation with DTC, because I was not going to wait until I could get ahold of my TA tomorrow. My existing reservation is AAA with insurance. My new DTC resie is also with insurance, which I swear the CM said I could cancel withing 14 days. The CM spent quite a bit of time fixing the new resie so my TA could call and not lose out on any commission. I am concerned because my confirmation email says non-refundable insurance. I hope there is not a problem with getting my AAA deposit back, or appied to my new package, including the amount I spent for the original insurance.

My savings may go down if this is a problem. I will not be too happy about that, but it will still be a significant savings. I was afriad to wait until I contacted TA tomorrow, because our airfare is purchased and dates are set. I had no flexibility and didn't want to miss the savings.

Congrats to all who saved!

Can someone please help a new Disney FAN?!?!? I have been to Disney many times when I was young, but due to financial situations when I first got married we are planning our first trip. We are going in early November and I am starting to think that I waited to long to get started. We did sign up for a Disney Visa card so with what I am see on here if we use the DQL codes we can save money!?! RIGHT?!?! I am so lost. If someone would like to devote a little bit of time and feel that they have done a great service project, please email me at peanutt0512@yahoo.com and direct me with what I should do first. Thanks!!!!

Loree

my DH and i are staying at Pop Century (standard room) Oct 27 for 7 nights - getting Park Hopper tix, DDP - code ZQM applied to my MYW package (paid in full in November with Disney Visa) - total of $1584 now (not including the $491 refund)

Sorry to be a pain, but what does MYW stand for? I am fairly new here and all the abreviations are loosing me. Also what does DDP mean?

Sorry to be a pain, but what does MYW stand for? I am fairly new here and all the abreviations are loosing me. Also what does DDP mean?

MYW is Magic Your Way and DDP is Disney Dining Plan. I know it can be confusing there are still abbreviations that I don't know and I have been on here for years.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter