• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2008 code watch

When are you leaving for your Sept. vacation?

• Aug 28 or earlier

• Sept 1st-7th

• Sept 8th-14th

• Sept 15th-21st

• Sept 22nd-28th

• Sept 29th- first week of Oct.

Results are only viewable after voting.
congrats! I thought that having the evil stepsisters was pretty neat too so we booked ours last week. Just happens to be the same night as one of the halloween parties.:cool1: Yes! worked out great even if not completely planned.

I just booked the last ADR for 1900 Park Fare at 4:30 that day. Its pretty cool cause its with Cindy and Lady Tremaine along with the evil step sisters.. awesome!! :woohoo:

Im sure Im going to wanna get in and out to get over to the MK that night as quickly as possible. I have to get as much MK in as much as possible. *sighhhh*

I think I made a good decision.

thanks again for all your help!!! <3333

How do you know who will be there when you are there?

How do you know who will be there when you are there?

at the dinner? If you mean characters, it says Cinderella, step-mom and evil stepsisters..but i guess they can change at any time:confused3

Im just so excited and feel more at ease cause i have everything booked. only thing left is to get MNSSHP tix.

:rotfl:

at the dinner? If you mean characters, it says Cinderella, step-mom and evil stepsisters..but i guess they can change at any time:confused3

Im just so excited and feel more at ease cause i have everything booked. only thing left is to get MNSSHP tix.

Yes, it sure feels good to get all your ADRs done!:cool1:
I can't believe we have over four more months to wait!!!! :yay: :woohoo:

Disney dreamin gang: how are your plans coming along???:confused:

All our plans are made now. ADR's and plane tickets, too. :banana: :banana: I'm so excited but now I have to just wait...call me crazy but I enjoy to planning part;) ;) Now what to do? lol

I see what you are sayng,,,the night meal has those characters. thanks. Enjoy yhour trip..:goodvibes

yes, im glad everything is done. but to be honest, i feel like i rushed and didnt think things through enough =/

Sometimes Its hard to figure out where to eat and what times when you dont have park hoppers or a car...I tried to stick with eating inside the parks or near the MK accessible via monorail... Im sure it will be fine.. sometimes things turn out best when planned in the moment. lol

im always so neurotic when it comes to planning disney trips.. like how many times can you look at the same menus over and over again? lol

Just wanted to let the September people know that we have a few days open in our newly forming Pop Century fridge swap. Details are on the budget board, or click the link in my signature, which I am so proud that I finally figured out how to do!

Switching my reservations from the 20th to get FD till the 27th was a pain in the neck for me. :worship: What was worse was trying to get back into POP (had to wait a few days) and try to get some sorts of dining reservations. (alot of character dining is ALREADY sold out for my week. huh?) Also has anybody been able to book MNSCHP? I was told tickets are not on sale yet.:idea:

Switching my reservations from the 20th to get FD till the 27th was a pain in the neck for me. :worship: What was worse was trying to get back into POP (had to wait a few days) and try to get some sorts of dining reservations. (alot of character dining is ALREADY sold out for my week. huh?) Also has anybody been able to book MNSCHP? I was told tickets are not on sale yet.:idea:

I think they go on sale on May 1st.

I ended up getting my flight out on Friday, September 12, well my check in is for Saturday, Sept 13, so no big deal I figured I could just call and add a day to our stay :confused3 . WRONG, Coronado is sold out :scared1:. Now what should I do? I hate to do a room only and then have to move everything the next day and not get the dining credit for that day, but I also don't really want to switch hotels for the entire stay. I am so confused! How depressing!

I ended up getting my flight out on Friday, September 12, well my check in is for Saturday, Sept 13, so no big deal I figured I could just call and add a day to our stay :confused3 . WRONG, Coronado is sold out :scared1:. Now what should I do? I hate to do a room only and then have to move everything the next day and not get the dining credit for that day, but I also don't really want to switch hotels for the entire stay. I am so confused! How depressing!

:headache:

You could just book a room only, and plan on moving your things. I'd do that, and then keep calling to add CSR. At least you would have a room!

Just keep calling and calling. People cancel all the time!:goodvibes

We booked our flights last night! :dance3: Yay! I know it will be here before I know it, but I'm excited!!!:banana:

:headache:

You could just book a room only, and plan on moving your things. I'd do that, and then keep calling to add CSR. At least you would have a room!

Just keep calling and calling. People cancel all the time!:goodvibes

We booked our flights last night! :dance3: Yay! I know it will be here before I know it, but I'm excited!!!:banana:

That's probably what I am going to do, I will just do a room only at Pop for now, when I called this morning it was still available.

I've been able to book everything...room, hopper passes, free dining, ADR's and flights! :dance3: I am sooo glad that is all done.

Now to pay it off!!! :upsidedow

do you guys think its going to be super crowded the week of sept 13th???

I was there the week after labor day a few years ago, with free dining and the crowds were good.. not bad at all.. but not sure for this year since we are booked a few weeks later on sept 13th.

do you guys think its going to be super crowded the week of sept 13th???

I was there the week after labor day a few years ago, with free dining and the crowds were good.. not bad at all.. but not sure for this year since we are booked a few weeks later on sept 13th.

In 2005 we went the first week of Sept and there were NO crowds.
In 2006 we went the last week of Sept and it was busier--F&W was starting the day we left.
In 2007 we went the second week of Sept and it wasn't as busy as the last week, but not as empty as the first. So, this year we're going on the 6th. :goodvibes

Even so, it isn't busy like the busy times. The restaurants are the most crowded attractions!

In 2005 we went the first week of Sept and there were NO crowds.
In 2006 we went the last week of Sept and it was busier--F&W was starting the day we left.
In 2007 we went the second week of Sept and it wasn't as busy as the last week, but not as empty as the first. So, this year we're going on the 6th. :goodvibes

Even so, it isn't busy like the busy times. The restaurants are the most crowded attractions!

lol i figured as much, hey as long as its not as busy as "peak season" i shouldnt complain!

XOXO

lol i figured as much, hey as long as its not as busy as "peak season" i shouldnt complain!

XOXO

It's wonderful. I love being able to walk on things like Peter Pan. It is soooo great! I don't know what I'll do next year, since DD will be starting school. We might do an October or December trip instead. But if they offer bounceback free dining again, I know I'll book it! ;)

I am relieved to hear the crowds won't be horrendous! We are staying at ASMu Sept 17-22. We had trouble getting some ADR's and was starting to think it might be packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter