September 2008 code watch

When are you leaving for your Sept. vacation?

• Aug 28 or earlier

• Sept 1st-7th

• Sept 8th-14th

• Sept 15th-21st

• Sept 22nd-28th

• Sept 29th- first week of Oct.

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneydreamin-gang

DIS Veteran
I had not seen a code watch for Sept. 2008 yet so I thought I would start one.

Just waiting:surfweb:
I know its a long way off but it's never too early to start planning.:goodvibes

Hoping for free dining, % off rooms, anything to bring costs downpixiedust:

Good rates and free dining would be great. We went in 2005 and have planned again fror 2008. We have a family of 5 so our options are limited. When I go to the website and try to put in Wilderness Lodge it says no rooms are available. How can they be booked this early? Would love to stay at the Poly but not sure we can swing it unless there are some good discounts.

Karen

subscribing. I too am waiting to see what the Sept discounts will be. I'm going this September with Free Dining and would love to have it that way again next September. Hopefully they'll keep running with the free dining idea and offer it again. :thumbsup2

We are going in Sept. 2008 also....I know it is over a year away but I am still excited...:banana: We are hoping for free dining and any other discounts that might be offered. :thumbsup2

I tried booking from Sept 6-16 2008 and told only rooms available during that time were @ CBR or SSR or GF.
How can that be? Is it because the UK can book free dining for this time already? I am perplexed. Maybe we will forget about it if preference iss given to the Europeans.JMHO.

I just booked for early September '08 at the Poly and am hoping for a special (or two!) The reservation agent kept referring to the special promotions that "may" be available. (It was funny because he kept saying, "I think you know the promotion I'm talking about!") He said the best time to check back would be starting in April. I'll certainly be checking often.

I just booked for early September '08 at the Poly and am hoping for a special (or two!) The reservation agent kept referring to the special promotions that "may" be available. (It was funny because he kept saying, "I think you know the promotion I'm talking about!") He said the best time to check back would be starting in April. I'll certainly be checking often.

Wow that is encouraging.:cool1: I only wish they would release the promotions earlier. I hate waiting.

Some people who have been staying in the parks this September have been getting bounceback offers for next year with FREE DINING!!!!

This is a good sign that you might see it again next September.

I just returned on Sunday, and didn't get any such offer, but others in some of the other resorts did.

a friend of mine from the DIS has a friend that just got back from WDW and confirmed that they do offer the ppl that are staying at WDW for free dining this year the option to go ahead and book for free dining next year. This is what they did in 2006 as well & then offered it to the "general public" starting in April. It should be offered again the same way I would imagine. I will be at WDW this year from the 13th - 22nd and I plan on booking my '08 sept trip while Im at WDW. :thumbsup2

How hard is it for a person who has never used a code of any kind to maybe get free dining next yr? When the code comes out how fast do I need to move if we would like to stay at All star movies this time around? I'm already hoping for free dining and of course the number one reason we are going during late sept is MNSSHP. I can wait for any codes that are gonna help me save some money.:surfweb:

I had a package booked at POR for this Dec when the code came out, and I thought I could just apply the code when it came out, no problems. I tried calling at 7 AM EST but didn't actually talk to someone til almost noon. I got the code applied, my first time using one. I later learned that there has to be availability at the resort you want in order to apply a code. I just got lucky that I didn't have to alter my package drastically.

Not sure if this helps, hope it does.

I'm subscribing to this thread. I'm so hoping for a great code or free dining for next year. If all goes well, I'll be in WDW this time next year. pixiedust:

We're going down in a little over a week and heard about the "BounceBack" offer. Sounds like that is a good deal but always hoping for a discount!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter