September 2008 code watch

When are you leaving for your Sept. vacation?

• Aug 28 or earlier

• Sept 1st-7th

• Sept 8th-14th

• Sept 15th-21st

• Sept 22nd-28th

• Sept 29th- first week of Oct.

Results are only viewable after voting.
S@#%!!!! I am going to be very upset if the rumor about free dining is true about the dates being from Aug 23 - Sept 20. When I was there last Oct we had a bounceback offer and the dates were Aug 23 - Sept 27. I am keeping EVERYTHING crossed that is thru the 27th.

We are also crossing everything for Sept 27 or at least the Sept 23.
We planned to arrive on Sept 23, I have booked everything and I have all my ADR's. Please don't rain on my parade :sad2:

haha!! yay blackwood!!! Ok, this is good to know.. but.. Im wondering what are the chances they will only run FD until sept 20th and not the 27th?? :confused3

I have yet to book anything, and i guess it doesnt matter since we are flexible.. I just want it booked so I can work on our flights. My sis is a cardholder so Ill just have her call on monday *fingers crosssed*

thanks!!!!!!! xoxoxo

I just saw on another post it's predicted to end the 20th, but as long as you book by the 20th, you should be able to get it for the length of the stay. You should definitely have your sister call on Monday though.
As soon as I hear anything from my TA, I'll post it!:banana: GOOD LUCK!:thumbsup2

I just saw on another post it's predicted to end the 20th, but as long as you book by the 20th, you should be able to get it for the length of the stay. You should definitely have your sister call on Monday though.
As soon as I hear anything from my TA, I'll post it!:banana: GOOD LUCK!:thumbsup2

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Well, of course the dates we can go are the 26th to the 30th. Anyone know of any deals that would be open to us other than AAA then?

I go out of town for 2 days and don't check the DIS and look what happens! I'm so excited for all of you!:banana:

Hopefully, the dates will work out. Yay!

And, last year, we called on that monday morning early and never had to be on hold for long. Good luck to everyone!!!!:goodvibes

Me again... Maybe you all have found this already, but I JUST found the countdown September thread and thought we could move over there when we're all done booking with our FD code...or if we'll stay here or ???

I'm going to attempt to link it now...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1684147

I'd like to keep up with you guys so let me know if you switch over or what. thanks!!!:goodvibes

FYI: That was not true for those of us bouncing back.

We were given a date range (8/30 - 9/27) for bounceback free DDP 2008 and I was NOT allowed to extend ours whatsoever past the 27th (we wanted the first couple of days in October). Some Dis members were allowed, some were not, and this was before the "supposed" Disney crackdown on promo dates (we booked ours September 2007).

It will be interesting to actually see the real terms of this offer, not all of the rumored terms!:thumbsup2

Soon everyone... soon! The wait is almost over! :goodvibes

Here is a bit of magic, in hopes that you all get what you are wanting! :wizard:

I have to work tomorrow, but Im going have my sister call. Should she ask when she calls or will she have to know the code prior to calling?
she checks her email every day for promo emails from disney. thats not saying she will definetely get a code.

Is it in the paper today? I thought someone said it would be in the travel section today?

quick question!

We are planning a saturday to saturday trip... 7 nights... is the FD offer only good for up to 5 nights? or the length of your stay?

thx

Check out the top item in the Dis Updates on the home page. It lists free dining dates! Is that what we have been waiting for!!????

I just emailed my TA, I hope I hear back from her soon!!! This is killing me! We are already booked for Aug 30-Sept 6 and she said before it wouldn't be a problem but I just want to know for sure that $ is back in my pocket!:cool1: Now we can plan to do some other things too like Sea World etc!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter