September 2008 code watch

When are you leaving for your Sept. vacation?

• Aug 28 or earlier

• Sept 1st-7th

• Sept 8th-14th

• Sept 15th-21st

• Sept 22nd-28th

• Sept 29th- first week of Oct.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes you can do that. What are you using for tickets outside of the 2 day passes she has? The one day tickets can all be used by her or each persons ticket can be upgraded to meet each persons needs at check-in. I don't know about TA but the room only would have to be canceled and the free dining pkg would have to rebooked.I think it is much easier to go into it with a pkg allready booked. You have till the middle of July to get out of a pkg and we will (hopefully) know somthing by then.
I already have an AP, and dh has his 10 day, non-expire. hopper (only used one day on it so far). So, if we can get 3 one park passed, dd can use one to get in a park each morning, and then when we return to a park later in the afternoon, she can use the after 2 pm passes...only need to do it on Fri and Sat.
Our DU stand-in agent did email me and tell me that they would just change from the room only reservation to a package on Monday morning,. and hopefully be able to get free dining as well. Man, that would be the most awsome anniversary present on Monday...that's all I want for my anniversary!!!

goofy4tink ~I knew you were thinking straight and here is some pixie dust for Mon.pixiedust: and
party: Happy Anniversary party:

goofy4tink ~I knew you were thinking straight and here is some pixie dust for Mon.pixiedust: and
party: Happy Anniversary party:
Why, thank-you. That's very nice of you. I'm hoping my luck holds out until Monday and I get the free dining...got my ADRs for the same times, now just need 'em to be free!!! I'm not too greedy!

called my TA today and she said they would not let her book FD but told her to call back on the 10th. Told her the dates were august 30 through Sept. 27

called my TA today and she said they would not let her book FD but told her to call back on the 10th. Told her the dates were august 30 through Sept. 27

If I am staying until Sept. 30th, do you think they will let me extend my free dining until then?? I cant reschedule my vacation!:scared1:

I don't know how to post links, so I'm really sorry, but on the Free Dining 2008 and Official free Dining threads, there have been two posts from travel agents or relatives of travel agents saying the dates for free dining are August 24 through September 20. One even posted the Disney Visa code of AYG for free dining starting on April 7. Good luck to everyone!

oh Lord... gahhhh!

ok.. can we call on 7th or the 10th? and is it till the sept 27th or the 20th??
=<
:confused3

our trip was supposed to be 20th thru 27th.... *sigh*

as soon as we know for sure pleaseeee let us know.. so i can call that morning to book.

thanks

I already have an AP, and dh has his 10 day, non-expire. hopper (only used one day on it so far). So, if we can get 3 one park passed, dd can use one to get in a park each morning, and then when we return to a park later in the afternoon, she can use the after 2 pm passes...only need to do it on Fri and Sat.
Our DU stand-in agent did email me and tell me that they would just change from the room only reservation to a package on Monday morning,. and hopefully be able to get free dining as well. Man, that would be the most awsome anniversary present on Monday...that's all I want for my anniversary!!!

If you go for free dining the whole package will be changed again as you can't get the AAA discount with free dining. So you might as well and wait for free dining to be announced.
I noticed you were going to have your DD use 2 different tickets inb a day. You do know the same ticket can be used to go back to the same park? right? Only if you park hop will you have to have another ticket.

:surfweb: Subscribing! I am very nervous about FD...I work on the 10th at 7am and I am told that is when you can start calling...do you think (if FD does begin on the 10th) that it will go fast? :confused3

S@#%!!!! I am going to be very upset if the rumor about free dining is true about the dates being from Aug 23 - Sept 20. When I was there last Oct we had a bounceback offer and the dates were Aug 23 - Sept 27. I am keeping EVERYTHING crossed that is thru the 27th.

:surfweb: Subscribing! I am very nervous about FD...I work on the 10th at 7am and I am told that is when you can start calling...do you think (if FD does begin on the 10th) that it will go fast? :confused3

If it were me I would not worry about it just call when you get a chance. The phone lines were nuts at 7am last year and some people were on hold for hours.

My experience last year was that I got through first thing with no wait at all but my resort that I had booked was full (Pop) so I had to switch to Music where they had openings. I then called back about 2 weeks after and miraculously Pop rooms had opened back up for my dates so I switched to Pop again. In the end I never had to bother calling first thing in the morning and I'm just grateful I didn't get put on hold for hours like other people did.

People have reported still booking up till the last day of the offer. I just think it eases the mind to have a definite plan set and booked after waiting in anticipation for weeks on the boards some people feel frazzled and have a need to ease the anxiety by booking asap. Kind of like mass hysteria. :rotfl:

Oh Whew! I booked yesterday at Animal Kingdom Lodge because I spoke w a CM and she suggested that I have my reservation in place (I'm not sure if it was completely necessary but better to be prepared I suppose). Thank you for calming my nerves lol! It will be my boyfriend's first time at Disney and I am trying to be super prepared! :scared:

oh Lord... gahhhh!

ok.. can we call on 7th or the 10th? and is it till the sept 27th or the 20th??
=<
:confused3

our trip was supposed to be 20th thru 27th.... *sigh*

as soon as we know for sure pleaseeee let us know.. so i can call that morning to book.

thanks

Hi Cherry Hill! (I grew up there) I read that it's the 7th for Disney Visa holders and 10th for the general public. I also read that FD was to start Aug 30. I hope that is still true, we only booked that week in hopes of FD! We normally take our vaca the week prior to Labor Day. We did the week after this year for FD and now I'll be missing the first week of school. I don't think we can change it either since everyone has already put in there vaca time for the year. Oh well, Prof's will just have to understand...I think it's a very good excuse to miss a week of school!:rotfl2:
BTW, I emailed my TA and she said this was the same rumor she had heard also! Keeping fingers crossed!popcorn::

Hi Cherry Hill! (I grew up there) I read that it's the 7th for Disney Visa holders and 10th for the general public. I also read that FD was to start Aug 30. I hope that is still true, we only booked that week in hopes of FD! We normally take our vaca the week prior to Labor Day. We did the week after this year for FD and now I'll be missing the first week of school. I don't think we can change it either since everyone has already put in there vaca time for the year. Oh well, Prof's will just have to understand...I think it's a very good excuse to miss a week of school!:rotfl2:
BTW, I emailed my TA and she said this was the same rumor she had heard also! Keeping fingers crossed!popcorn::

haha!! yay blackwood!!! Ok, this is good to know.. but.. Im wondering what are the chances they will only run FD until sept 20th and not the 27th?? :confused3

I have yet to book anything, and i guess it doesnt matter since we are flexible.. I just want it booked so I can work on our flights. My sis is a cardholder so Ill just have her call on monday *fingers crosssed*

thanks!!!!!!! xoxoxo

If you go for free dining the whole package will be changed again as you can't get the AAA discount with free dining. So you might as well and wait for free dining to be announced.
I noticed you were going to have your DD use 2 different tickets inb a day. You do know the same ticket can be used to go back to the same park? right? Only if you park hop will you have to have another ticket.
Yep, I'm aware. We tend to parkhop...especially if it's hot out..one park in the morning, a second one in the evening. This way, she can use her 1 day park pass for the morning park, the the after 2 pm entrance pass for the evening...much cheaper than getting hoppers, especially when the convention passes need to be used by the end of Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter